Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What is Lemon Scene?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What is Lemon Scene?
Ashes
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What is Lemon Scene? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I got an admin message about Lemon Scene not being allowed on Dokuga. I don't know what this is and how it differs from a Lemon Fic. Could anyone explain what Lemon Scene is to me, please?

I searched the Forum with the little search tool and didn't find anything on the subject. So if there is a thread already dedicated to this question let me know.
Thanks so much.

Logged Logged

Look not mournfully into the past. It comes not back again. Wisely improve the present. It is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future, without fear. ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:What is Lemon Scene? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 696975
Hi,

Lemon Scene is an old category for dokuga awards. we used to nominate lemonfics....so basically fics that had a lemon in it, and lemon scene...in other words one particular scene in a fic that's a lemon. We decided lemon scene is obselete because nobody nominated correctly into it. It was just easier to keep lemonfic, only it's now titled 'Best Lemon.'

Hope that answers your question

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:What is Lemon Scene? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 31
And a Lemon is Mature Adult content, usually pertaining to (but not limited to) sexual intercourse and the like. Kinda like NC-17 to XXX rating.

~Agent Phishbon3s of the Captian Corruption Squad signing out! *salutes*

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.