Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Who would win out of Sesshomaru and Sephiroth?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Who would win out of Sesshomaru and Sephiroth?
Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Who would win out of Sesshomaru and Sephiroth? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Okay, I just wanted to know the general opinion. Who do YOU think would win if Sesshomaru and Sephiroth (FFVII) fought?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/11/16 01:52 By Evenstar.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Who would win out of Sesshomaru an Sephiroth? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
Sesshomaru for sure!!!!!!

Logged Logged
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Who would win out of Sesshomaru an Sephiroth? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
oooh thats a good one, i would have to say Sesshoumaru, though i am an avid Sephiroth fan, he cannot beat Sesshoumaru.

http://www.dokuga.com/fanart/?g2_itemId=2936

nice fanart of the watif though!

Logged Logged
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Who would win out of Sesshomaru an Sephiroth? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: -666
Well, it depends on Sesshoumaru and what point in time we have with regard to him. Equipped only with Tokijin and having the sole arm would definitely put him at an insurmountable disadvantge against someone who can cast magic and summon entities.

Now the end of the manga Sesshoumaru who has Bakusaiga at the ready would be much better off and we'd be heading into a more equal territory.

Inevitably... I have to go with Sephiroth. Sesshoumaru is able to conquer and deal damage within a small set of islands. Sephiroth threatened an entire world with his power. There is something about that kind of influence and that kind of reach that speaks louder than the abilities of our favorite silver-haired bishie.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Lady Scheherazadea
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Who would win out of Sesshomaru an Sephiroth? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Sephiroth, I feel so guilty saying that...

Logged Logged

“Playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won\\\'t feel insecure around you.”

~Marianne Williamson
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Who would win out of Sesshomaru an Sephiroth? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
I'll have to agree with Lady Battousai on the battle between the silver-haired hotties. And I think that, given the desire, Sesshoumaru could conquer the world, if he wanted to. He might have trouble dragging Rin everywhere with him, though.

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
twiknham
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Who would win out of Sesshomaru an Sephiroth? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
As much as I believe Sephiroth rocks, Sesshoumaru would win.

He would win because Sephiroth would feel the need to stop long enough to pontificate about something and Sesshoumaru, pissed at his never ending soliloquy, would kill him just to shut him up.

Logged Logged
tessacha
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Who would win out of Sesshomaru and Sephiroth? 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Sesshoumaru!

Logged Logged

The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Who would win out of Sesshomaru an Sephiroth? 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14
twiknham wrote:
As much as I believe Sephiroth rocks, Sesshoumaru would win.

He would win because Sephiroth would feel the need to stop long enough to pontificate about something and Sesshoumaru, pissed at his never ending soliloquy, would kill him just to shut him up.

Agreed. (Well said)

Logged Logged

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
Kitsune
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Who would win out of Sesshomaru and Sephiroth? 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Sesshomaru!

Logged Logged

Re:Who would win out of Sesshomaru and Sephiroth? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
There was a fic on ff.net about it and Sess won.

Logged Logged
Re:Who would win out of Sesshomaru an Sephiroth? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
LC Rose wrote:
I'll have to agree with Lady Battousai on the battle between the silver-haired hotties. And I think that, given the desire, Sesshoumaru could conquer the world, if he wanted to. He might have trouble dragging Rin everywhere with him, though.

That was funny about Rin! I am so biased that I know Sesshy would win! He wouldnt let something like disablement (Damn Inuyasha!) hold him back. I think he'd rise to the challenge. Go my Sesshy!!!!!!

Logged Logged
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Who would win out of Sesshomaru and Sephiroth? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess wrote:
There was a fic on ff.net about it and Sess won.

URL, pretty pleaaaase?

Logged Logged
CookieAsylum
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Who would win out of Sesshomaru and Sephiroth? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
Sephiroth.

Logged Logged

LadyOokami
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Who would win out of Sesshomaru and Sephiroth? 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
Sesshomaru cuz he have Tensaiga keep on healing him

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.