Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Curious
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Curious
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Curious 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
Well, I was browsing the forum and reading a thread when something caught my eye.

At first I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me (as they tend to do sometimes), so I blinked a few times and rubbed them for good measure. It was still there. Then I cleaned my monitor thinking it was dust or something. It was till there. Thinking it was a singular thing I clicked to view other posts of the same person, once again, it was still tere.

It was then that I admited defeat (seeing as nothing was playing tricks on me.... for a change) and decided to ask about it.

Why does ladybattousai have -666 karma? (It clearly says in the upper-right corner of her posts: Karma: -666) Is it a glitch or something??

~lily

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Curious 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
It's that way on purpose..to..um...emphasise her sparkly-pink-baton-of-doomness? XD Trust me, she and Skye and any other mods with wacky karmas have it that way because they want to, for a joke.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Curious 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
Aaaaaah, it makes sense that way. I was thinking it was the work of some very vinicteve person or something (not that I believe someone was whacky enough to go out of their way to decrese someone's karma every 6 hours.... but you never know)

And I can appreciate the 666 message -----> don't mess with the devil (not that many people dare to go against her, do they)

~lily

p.s. And, to be honest, I never really noticed Skye's karma

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/31 12:09 By Lily Noir.

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.