Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
End of the world
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: End of the world
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:End of the world 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 66
It is quite obvious that a certain passage was forgotten in the Bible when these 'predictions' were made. I'm just going to paraphrase it. 'You do not know the day or hour'. Yes, that goes for Harold Camping, who's just trying to scare the living daylights out of people. So, I'm just going to do what I always do, go to work, do my job, come home, surf the 'net, write some fics or whatever and go to bed when I'm tired. Yep, just go about my business.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:End of the world 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 29
Yup. I said that as well earlier in the thread.
That people believe it because they follow the bible, which says that, but then someone comes and says, nah it's cool, I got the date and they were oh okay.

And anyway, if it was gonna end it's gonna end. Knowing makes no difference. Just like you said, you just go 'bout your day.

Logged Logged

Sp@ceMonkey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:End of the world 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
Ritska wrote:

But he said that May 21 was "an invisible judgment day" and that "May 21 is the day that Christ came and put the world under judgment", no?

I looooove this so much. "Invisible judgment day"... Don't get me wrong, but what exactly is the point of an invisible judgment day? Can't God see into our hearts all the time?

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.