Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Birthday Brigade!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Birthday Brigade!
Skyisthelimit
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Birthday Brigade! 13 Years ago Karma: 8
So, we all know we all love each other here at dokuga, but I've noticed it's become very easy to miss someone's birthday, which you know, we would never want.

So basically, I just thought it would be easier if we all posted our birthday's here, on this thread, and I'd also post reminders when someone's Birthday is coming up soon. I'll keep a separate calendar to help me keep track

This is partially out of selfish desire too - I like doing something for people's birthday so I want enough warning to draw everyone a picture for their birthday!

So, this is entirely optional of course- but please, feel free to post your birthday here and may the dokuga love spread all around! <3

For the reference my birthday is January 12 ^_^

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
otterbaby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Birthday Brigade! 13 Years ago Karma: 5
March 11

Logged Logged

I claimed Yura\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s comb in the Claim game.
Im the Secretly (Un)Angelic Gm in the Dokuga Marbles Guild
Perhaps though, this will make me stronger
More confident,
Beautiful even.
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Birthday Brigade! 13 Years ago Karma: 24
That's a great idea, Sky! I also like knowing in advance when people's birthdays are. =)

Mine is October 16.

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Birthday Brigade! 13 Years ago Karma: 277
S'cuse me... full stop here folks!!!

I JUST got done PMing AmaViarra on this subject, as she's wanted to do something similar for a couple weeks now. I did NOT give the go-ahead for a thread in this format, however.

Let's just chill and let AmaViarra take over, shall we?
:?
~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Skyisthelimit
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Birthday Brigade! 13 Years ago Karma: 8
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
S'cuse me... full stop here folks!!!

I JUST got done PMing AmaViarra on this subject, as she's wanted to do something similar for a couple weeks now. I did NOT give the go-ahead for a thread in this format, however.

Let's just chill and let AmaViarra take over, shall we?
:?
~~Wiccan~~

Ooops I'm sorry! I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes or anything and I had no clue that I was supposed to get permission from site admin! I sincerely apologize! I'll take this down first thing in the morning (to let people and you see this post) - as long as AmaViarra is doing something like this I'm fine with it- I just wanted a way to check to see who's birthday is when I'm very sorry again!

Logged Logged

ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Birthday Brigade! 13 Years ago Karma: -666
I think this is a rare moment where things have gotten kinda screwy. No, you don't need permission to post this sort of thread. It's just that you and AmaViarra came up with a very similar idea at the same time. AmaViarra wanted to know how to celebrate birthdays that have slipped by, and she was asking the admins what would be the best way first. She just wanted some feedback before she started. Earlier this day, she got her answer, and almost like clockwork, you posted this thread with a slightly different method. Wonderful happenstance. So since AmaViarra intended to start this weeks ago, I might ask that you both work together on this, yes?

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Skyisthelimit
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Birthday Brigade! 13 Years ago Karma: 8
Ohhh I see - wow, what a coincidence. I'll definitely PM AmaViarra to see if she would like any help but if she'd rather just run it on her own i'd be perfectly fine with that. Thanks for explaining!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.