Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
"Wall O'Text" Reviews, aka 'r0o-type bombs'
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: "Wall O'Text" Reviews, aka 'r0o-type bombs'
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"Wall O'Text" Reviews, aka 'r0o-type bombs' 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
It has come to my attention that there are some who are emulating what we affectionately refer to as "r0o-bombs." You know them when you see them... they are reviews that consist of a "Wall O'Text," or a huge wall of words, usually repeated.

I would like to point out that:

1. This is something that r0o, herself, only does with authors she knows WELL. And SPARINGLY at that.

2. This is NOT something that others should be copying, quite frankly.

3. Some authors may find such reviews offensive. If you are tempted to leave a review of that nature, it had better be for an author that you know VERY WELL - someone that you are SURE will not be offended by such a review.

I don't want to kill all the fun, but I would like to make sure that our authors are not receiving reviews that they might find... bothersome. Please, keep this in mind when reviewing!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:"Wall O'Text" Reviews, aka 'r0o-type bombs' 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 696975
If after this warning anybody is the recipient of a review bomb and you do not wish to be, you can PM an admin and we'll just politely inform the reviewer to not bomb again.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:"Wall O'Text" Reviews, aka 'r0o-type bombs' 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12
Can I see an example? So I know I'm not doing it?

Logged Logged

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:"Wall O'Text" Reviews, aka 'r0o-type bombs' 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 696975
Example.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH
AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

or anythign of the likes that takes up a wohle or half a page of just useless block letter text and
it takes you five minutes to go through and get to teh point on the bottom.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/27 16:55 By Priestess Skye.

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
well mine came out screwy but you get the picture.

Logged Logged

Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:"Wall O'Text" Reviews, aka 'r0o-type bombs' 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12
yup, thanks XD

Logged Logged

DeadlyCyanide
Pup
graphgraph
Re:"Wall O'Text" Reviews, aka 'r0o-type bombs' 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
getting that would make my day but I can see how it would make some angry or stressed. Point taken and understood. ^.^

Logged Logged

~~CherrySakuras~~
Re:"Wall O'Text" Reviews, aka 'r0o-type bombs' 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Omg I hate bombs its soooooo annoying! I say if they bomb get the ban-hammer no mercy for them!

Logged Logged

KARATE KITTY DOES KARATE

ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:"Wall O'Text" Reviews, aka 'r0o-type bombs' 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: -666
Um, no.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re: 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 15
ladybattousai wrote:
Um, no.

LOL

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
Kristale
Pup
graphgraph
Re: 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Funny and maybe cute a few times but annoying if it's all of the time....

Logged Logged

Just keep on smiling!
!!!! I claimed Papa-Inu\\\\\\\'s haori on the claiming game!!!!
Kyndred Raven
Whelp
graphgraph
Re: 12 Years ago Karma: 22
I can definitely see how reviews like this could be stressful. If I saw one, I would feel tickled - kind of excited that someone liked my writing enough to post something silly like that. I would not, however, feel good about getting one of those more than once.

I can see why this thread was created and I agree with everything said. Thanks for looking out for us!

Logged Logged

MoonlightD
Pup
graphgraph
Re: 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Priestess Skye wrote:
Example.

or anythign of the likes that takes up a wohle or half a page of just useless block letter text and
it takes you five minutes to go through and get to teh point on the bottom.

wow when i sow this
it was like BANG...
I it get now

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/09 19:46 By Lady Deby.

_I Read To Escape Reality_
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.