Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Dokuga Shop
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: The Dokuga Shop
WildcatYST
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Dokuga Shop 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
By now, I'm sure you're all aware of the fundraising situation with Dokuga. To help raise money for server fees, many wonderful members have suggested crafts and goods to sell. I've created a little shop on etsy for us to place items we want to sell and give proceeds to Dokuga. You can visit it at:

www.etsy.com/shop/dokuga

It's currently empty since I don't have any projects completed to post pictures.

But this is more of a call for items. Have some crafts you want to contribute? Want to sell a piece of your art? Then post here or private message me and I'll get you started. I'm going to volunteer to manage the little shop and pay for seller fees there. I'm thinking we could really try to do a big drive once a year, but I'll keep items there year round to help keep something flowing to our wonderful team of admins (give them some luvin!!) to help build a more solid cash base for the future.

So, if you're thinking about contributing something, this is what I'll need from you:

Your name or screen name (to give you credit for your creation)
Title of item
Description of item
Picture of item
Price for item
Any costs you need from the sale to cover supplies and shipping(ie: you would like to be reimbursed for the cost of supplies/shipping, but want everything else to go to Dokuga)

Oh, and if anyone wants to make a cooler banner/profile icon, feel free to!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Shattered
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Dokuga Shop 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hopefully within the next week I'll be able to make a couple bracelets to go up.

Logged Logged
WildcatYST
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Dokuga Shop 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
We have our first item! Thank you to sysclp for donating a pair of Sess/Kag inspired earrings. Check out the Dokuga Shop to see details for this listing! ( www.etsy.com/shop/dokuga )

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/01/23 21:21 By WildcatYST.
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Dokuga Shop 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 15
If you want I can put up a few pairs of earrings, necklaces and bracelets.

I just got into the whole making jewelry thing but I have a massive amount made, so I will put up a few pieces of each. And can also do custom orders if need be.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
WildcatYST
Pup
graphgraph
Thanks for the support everyone! If you ever create something you want on the store, just send it my way and I'll make sure it goes up.

We have another new item by the wonderful Sysclp for creating a Sess/Kag themed bookmark! It's a great piece which features a silver sakura charm and a pink jewel to represent Kagome and the Shikon Jewel. Check it out at the store.

Logged Logged
WildcatYST
Pup
graphgraph
We have new items! A big thank you to Shattered for making two lovely bracelets. Go to the growing dokuga shop at www.etsy.com/shop/dokuga to see them!

Don't forget, proceeds from the sales go directly to the Dokuga funds!

New item descriptions:

www.etsy.com/listing/67083876/dokuga-inspired-small-crystal-bracelet-7

This bracelet is made with genuine Swarovski crystal beads in deep red and opal colors. It features silver and silver plated findings, and is 7 3/8 inches (19cm) long.

www.etsy.com/listing/67084157/dokuga-inspired-small-crystal-bracelet-8

This bracelet is made with genuine Swarovski crystal beads in deep red and opal colors. It features silver and silver plated findings, and is 8 1/4 inches (21cm) long. This one is similar to the other bracelet, but longer.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.