Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Update on the Lizzerz
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Update on the Lizzerz
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Update on the Lizzerz 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
Stiiiiiilllll doing nursing I'm just getting the prereq. classes out of the way. I'll b enjoying my Christmas vacation since I have no college classes and I'm getting great presents this year. One of them being me and my aunt going to a hockey game the day after Christmas ^^ AND get this...I don't have to wear glasses. That's rght I'm ditching the glasses and I'll be getting lasik surgery on both my eyes on Monday! No more fugly glasses for me yippee!

So how are ya'll Christmases going this year?

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Update on the Lizzerz 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
I got my lasik today and it was successful. My eyes are a little sore but I'm fine. I'm taking daily eyes drops and I have to wear googles when I sleep for a week to prevent my eyes from being injured. Plus I have to wear special sunglasses when I go out because my eyes are highly sensitive to the sunlight.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/21 08:08 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Update on the Lizzerz 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: -666
I think you've been gone too long , Liz. Happy everything is going well though

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Update on the Lizzerz 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
LOL I'll try to be on Dokuga more but I have spring semester college classes coming up on the 18th of January so I don't know how that is going to work out lol

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.