Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Curiosity
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Curiosity
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Curiosity 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
Ever wondered what makes a day good or bad? Is it the person who cannot ignore the bad things, or the bad things being bad enough to force one to submit? They always say that there is 'so much that one can take'. Is it human condition, or something we use as an excuse? What about those day we feel bad for no reason we can pinpoint or think of. Are those just 'all in our heads' or some strange code? Is it all just point of view?

I dunno. Maybe I'm thinking to hard about it. I'm in a better mood than I was earlier. I still have no clue what made it so. Going all day trying to fight a bad mood, and all of a sudden having one out of the blue is odd. Though, I know other people have bad moods like that, the ones that just pop out of nowhere. What's everyone else think about this? Am I just a random person who can urn anything philosophical in my brain, to try and make things better?

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Curiosity 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
Hm interesting thoughts.

To be honest, I think the end result of a good or bad day will all depend on the person who is having it and how they think about things.

Generally, when something bad happens to someone in the morning. They tend to think about that event for the rest of the day and hold onto those feelings which can make of the rest of the day seem bad or terrible.

I personally think most events will have a different outcome depending on the energy given off. So if something bad happens, just let go of the negative and focus on the positive.

With that said though, sometimes we just have an off day and thats fine. It happens, but every day is always a new day. So its best not to go to bed with any negative feelings.

Logged Logged
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Curiosity 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
PRVN wrote:
Hm interesting thoughts.

To be honest, I think the end result of a good or bad day will all depend on the person who is having it and how they think about things.

Generally, when something bad happens to someone in the morning. They tend to think about that event for the rest of the day and hold onto those feelings which can make of the rest of the day seem bad or terrible.

I personally think most events will have a different outcome depending on the energy given off. So if something bad happens, just let go of the negative and focus on the positive.

With that said though, sometimes we just have an off day and thats fine. It happens, but every day is always a new day. So its best not to go to bed with any negative feelings.

Well said. I must agree. Actually, those negative feeling are why it has taken me so long to get to bed tonight. Wanting to make sure they were all gone. lol

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Curiosity 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
I think part of it is the person, part of it is karma (my personal belief system deals a lot with karma), and part of it is hormones in a lot of cases

Though I dunno if a bad start to a day nessecarily means the entire day will be bad. My day started out awful today but I feel like while not all the bad things are resolved that overall it's been a good productive day.

I think that if nothing but bad things happen that counts as a bad day, but yeah bad and good depend on the individual most of the time. Though this morning I woke up with a headache, which I think most people would say isn't a great start. I'm feeling better now though.

I try to look at a good or bad day based on the overall karmic tally really.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.