Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Paranormal tv shows
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Paranormal tv shows
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Paranormal tv shows 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 23
Sometimes they can be interesting, other times they can be annoying or amusing. Generally, I have found most of them to be the last two.

I have always been interested in the paranormal world, the good and bad of it. I have to say bothers me most about some of these shows is when these 'spiritual researchers' go in and ridicule, bait or tease the spirits that may be there. It is frustrating to me, because I had been taught to respect the dead. So this is why I dont watch them all the time.

But I today I came across a show on animal planet called 'the haunted' and I have to say it is very interesting. Mainly because it focuses on animals and thier behavior around the paranormal. They have a marathon of the show today and I have become kind of addicted.

Has anyone watched this show? If so what do you think of it?

Or what is everyones favorite paranormal show?(this can also include ghost hunting or what not)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Paranormal tv shows 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
Haven't seen the show...
My fave so far would have to be Paranormal State mainly because it's 30-minutes and its not over the type like Ghost Hunters.

I used to like Ghost Hunters but lately it has just been a repeat of other shows even though they are new eps.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Paranormal tv shows 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 26
Those shows annoy me, too (the ones where they insult and pester spirits into reacting). I especially hate this certain show... that showed live, where the host was throwing out insults, and she would say "come on! I'm not afraid of you!" and then scream in terror when something did happen. Ugh. It really does my head in...

But I do like The Haunted. I've switched over to it now (I originally had "Shaun of the Dead" on, but I dislike watching - or in this case "listening to" - blatantly edited films. XD). Yay for marathons!

Logged Logged
Lilly Akame
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Paranormal tv shows 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
I absolutely love 'Spirited', it's amazing :)It's an Australian drama and it's not the usual ones you get, it's actually a love story and very funny and sweet
The main character is Suzy Darling who just divorced her husband who cheats on her a lot and moves into an apartment that is haunted by the ghost Henry Mallet, a rocker who disappeared decades ago.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.