Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Shinee
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Shinee
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Shinee 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
Okay if you love super junior you will love these guys too. I love them. A friend at work introduce these guys to me(not in person thru youtube) Anyway they are great. Heres one of their recent songs "Hello" They are so... cute I want them to preform here in america one day.

Logged Logged

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Shinee 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 27
dude i am a kpop FIEND!

and all i can say is

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING.....

Do you like 2NE1 or Big Bang by any chance?

Logged Logged

I claimed Goshinboku in the Claim Game~! trees rule.
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Shinee 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 23
Thier type of music is not what I usually like, but after seeing them on 'hello baby' I have come to adore the members of the group

Id suggest everyone here check out the 'hello baby' with them on it. You can find it on youtube with english subs. Just search 'hello baby shinee' (i cant post a link since im on my phone ^^; )

Logged Logged
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Shinee 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
Omg!! Hello baby was so... funny!

@beckyducky No I never listen Big Bang. But 2NE1 I have I heard "fire" I love it.

Ring dang dong is my favorite, but Im loving lucfier right now. THey r sooo cute!

Logged Logged

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
BlueHeavensAngel
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Shinee 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
I like SHINee's music and Hello is a good song. I've always been a big fan of their song Lucifer. I love k-pop and I listen to a lot of different k-pop band I really like one band called Vanilla Lucy. They only debuted earlier this year, but I their music style.

One of my favorite songs by Vanilla Lucy:

A video of SHINee practicing their dance for Lucifer:

I love this coreography. (I spend the whole video staring at Taemin's shirt, although he is excellent at dancing too. )

Okay. I just had to throw this one in too because I think it's so cute. It's T-pop (Taiwanese pop) though:

I know a bunch more songs, but I should probably stop now. ^_^'

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/30 23:35 By BlueHeavensAngel.

Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Shinee 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
Though not the type of music I usually listen to, I must say that I really really like their music lol.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Shinee 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
I seen the lucfier video with them dancing and I too just stared at taemin's shirt. And he an amazing dancer. Im trying to learn the dance myself

Logged Logged

BlueHeavensAngel
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Shinee 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
It is a good video. Taemin is an excellent dancer. I think he's the best out of all of them, although they are all really good. It looks like a fun, but tiring dance. If I wasn't so bad at dancing I'd learn it too. ^_^

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.