Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Miyavi!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Miyavi!
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Miyavi! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
I got my new companion(Miyavi) and thought I'd share her all with you :3

I got her a lot earlier than expected(three weeks earlier) due to mis-communication. But, she is healthy so it isn't that bad. However, I was caught completely off guard and had nothing when I got her. I don't get paid till Friday either so that part was kind of stressful :/

She is only a month old, she already has her teeth in so she can eat solid food. But man, she's strong! She is fine with potty training, she has only had one accident since I brought her home and that was on her first night home and it was my fault cause she tried to tell me but I was to tired to take her out. The only bad habit she has now is her mouthing(or biting) she likes to bite. everything-So I'm teaching her biting humans is a no-no.

Anyways, here are some pictures of her. She is a chocolate lab(mix)

(It snowed last night, she hated it at first but loved it after awhile XD )

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
adorable! Instead of a chew toy, rags are great for pups to chew on! While she'll need toys eventually, the teething can be helped with a cloth...maybe a little bit of tug-o-war too? lol

congrats!

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Given her size, until you can go buy other things, if you have a soda box (12 pack) or something similar, open up the sides and let her run through it. Or as we have done for Sherlock, just have one hole in it for him to climb into. Also you can try empty toilet paper rolls.

Both are great for small pets, my medium sized rabbit loves them, and they are great for times like this when you are in between pay checks and don't have the money to buy the little one toys. Sherlock also loves in phone book, but then again, his mess is contained within his cage hehe.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
Congrats on the puppy! She is soooo cute!

I would suggest stuffed dog toys or chew bones, I have a lab/aus shepard mix who loaths anything else but a stuffed rabbit toy and his rawhide lol.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
Thanks and thank you all for the wonderful suggestions on toys.

Miyavi has two toys right now the stuffed bear toy in the 1st picture and a ball. Aside from those she also plays with my younger siblings shih tzu and her toys too(one of which she was trying to dominate XD)

Logged Logged
BlueHeavensAngel
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 7
Awwww. She's so adorable! I just want to hug her. XD

Logged Logged

Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 22
Ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she's so cute!! OMG I just wanna snuggle on the couch with her!!!

The only thing I'm concerned about is the fact that she is only 4 weeks old. Puppies shouldn't leave their mother until at least 8 weeks. She should be fine, she looks fantastic I was just curious why they would let her go so early.

Now, when are you coming to New Jersey so I can play with her?! LOL ADORABLE!

Logged Logged

AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Daniella wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she's so cute!! OMG I just wanna snuggle on the couch with her!!!

The only thing I'm concerned about is the fact that she is only 4 weeks old. Puppies shouldn't leave their mother until at least 8 weeks. She should be fine, she looks fantastic I was just curious why they would let her go so early.

Now, when are you coming to New Jersey so I can play with her?! LOL ADORABLE!

I was actually very concerned about her age too. Why I got her so young is because she and her litter mates were kept in a barn and people were stealing them. So they didnt want her to get stolen. But dont worry I took her to the vet the day I got her, and he said she is fine and healthy.

Haha next year sometime, maybe

Logged Logged
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 22
I'm glad that the vet said everything was fine and I can agree with the owners decision if the were worried about theft. Are you loving her like crazy yet? She's such a little fluff ball! I remember when we brought Harley home, she was a stray and only 6 weeks old when she was found. She was a sick little thing who spent the first few days curled up on my chest under a blanket. If I walked away from her she would follow me unless I left her on the couch. She had trouble getting down off the couch in the beginning but she was only like 5lbs.

I can't wait to hear stories...puppies are so much fun...great now I want another puppy...my hubby is going to kill me LOL!

Logged Logged

AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
I do love her a lot, I'm just not fond of her biting(puppy teeth are sharp!). Because I didn't have the money when I got her to get a crate(getting one tomorrow) she has been sleeping on my bed. I have to say for such a small pup she is such a big bed hog! I have a queen sized bed, I sleep on one end and usually she sleeps on the other. After an hour she usually ends up on my pillow behind my head Also, instead of giving 'kisses' back when someone kisses her, she bites them(on their lips/cheeks) It's amusing how much of a personality she has.

I think she was the dominate puppy of her litter(she had one brother and six sisters) because she has already tried to 'dominate' a few things(by humping them) It is mainly my little sister's dogs toys >.< My parents thought it was so funny ^^;

But aside from that she LOVES leafs. When I take her outside to go potty she always has to play with the ones that are on the ground. She hates when the grass is cold/wet. Usually when she is done going to the bathroom she will come and sit in between my feet. But when the grass was wet she came and stood on my shoes XD

Logged Logged
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 39
She's absolutely adorable. Cherish her!

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 23
ARGH! I just wrote a whole bunch of stuff for an update on Miyavi and everything that is going on with her and her dork ness. But, then this laptop I'm using went 'back' for the page when I pressed 'backspace' and I lost it all. Bleeh. I don't really want to re-write it, but if you guys want to know just general update stuff on here then I will.

But basically, I also wanted to be a proud mommy and show off more pictures of her(now that she has gotten a lot bigger) So here are those!

(she loves those things, every time she sees one she has to take the 'fluff' off them)

There is also this video of her play wresting with my brother's cat(I finally got the audioswap to work on youtube but sadly not with the version of the song I wanted)

Logged Logged
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 11
that's adorable! lol I love how your dog and your brother's cat actually play like that...my cat would have pulled out the claws (if he had front ones) and decimated a puppy out of boredom. So glad things are going well with you and your baby

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
haha well when we first introduced them, my brother's cat had no clue what Miyavi was. So he just watched her. We have been slowly introducing them for this past week, increasing the time they are together each time. Yesterday they were together for half an hour, and that's the longest time so far. Usually their time is cut short if either one: plays to rough, get's mad, or if Miyavi has an accident.

At first, when they actually started playing Dexter did use his claws on Miyavi and bit her hard(he weighs a lot and is huge for a cat) but after he got scolded for it he learned not to use his claws on her. Though sometimes he does when she annoys him to much/goes somewhere he doesn't want her to go.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 78
I hope Dexter doesn't claw Miyavi's eyes!

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
Awwws sooo cute ^-^
We have our cat Plexi running around with Sess and Inu since we found her <she was I believe two weeks old at the time>, Sess and Inu started seeing her as a pup and took care of her, Plexi and them get along great lol even sleep in the same beds together.
So good luck with your pup and your brother's cat, -hugs-

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
@knifethrower- I hope he doesnt either! Thankfully he usually doesnt use his claws or only uses them on her neck/legs ha

@miss anna s- aww thats so cute! Its a good thing your dogs took well to your cat you should post pics of them!

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
I plan on it whenever I get sometime when the kids aren't chasing them around lol.

Logged Logged

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
Oh my god, what a cuddlebum! Do do do give her a nice comfy cuddle from me, pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeee?????? pretty pretty please?

You're so lucky you have a dog.....I want one too, but mom's allergic to pets...and terrified witless of them!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Tsuki
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Miyavi! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
Awww your puppy is like the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.