Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Derp....Hurr.....Guess whse back?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Derp....Hurr.....Guess whse back?
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Derp....Hurr.....Guess whse back? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
I am! and I'm offically 20 years old (I want my margaritas and pina colodas...I can't have them till next year darn! ) I turned 20 on September 23! ^^

Just an update I'm taking college classes finally. I'm still aiming to be a beo natal nurse. My baby sis is a year old and walking xDD OH and I'm cosplaying as Kikyo for Oni-con 2008 in the Houston area in Texas. If any of you are coming tell me so I can look out for you. I'll also try to post preview pics of my cosplay costume. I'm also trying to lose 10 pounds before November. One of my releatives is having her 80th birrthday and my relatives don't have the guts to tell me I'm getting pudgy to my face instead of telling my mom (BAD IDEA! now my mom won't stop nagging me)

I might consider comin' back to the SesshKag fold xDD but I'm alot more mature than I was before so I might be as obcessed as I once was. Though I always love a good piece of artwork or story. The one story I got hooked to was with Kagome as Death. I think it is called Death's New Mistress. WONDERFUL STORY! And its great because I love the grim reaper and his scythe weapon ^^

Anywho how are ya'll?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/03 13:48 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Derp....Hurr.....Guess whse back? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 66
Welcome back. Glad to know many good things are going on in your life. Hope to see you again soon.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Derp....Hurr.....Guess whse back? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
I'm probably back for good this time. I just needed time to mature and to get my life straightened out. Having a baby sister has its ups and downs xDD

P.S Forgot to mention can ya'll keep my abuelita in ya'lls prayers? she been in the hospital for a few weeks now and it looks she won't be discharged from the hospital any time soon.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/03 14:04 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Derp....Hurr.....Guess whse back? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
Kikyo is awesome for cosplay! I went at as her for Halloween last year ^-^
Welcome back!

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Tsuki
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Derp....Hurr.....Guess whse back? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 7
Welcome back

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Thanks you guys. I'm glad to be back xDD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Derp....Hurr.....Guess whse back? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
You're back!!!! *glomps and huggles you* I'm so happy to hear all is well with you. I'm glad to know you're back for most likely good. I hope 'abuelita'(wasn't sure if name or endearing term) gets better.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Abuelita means grandma in spanish and she's having one issue after another. The doctor says because of the stress she had before the paramedics came to our house to take her to the hospital and all the anxiety attacks she's been having from one of her drug treatments she has broken heart syndrome O.o

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/04 01:15 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Re:Derp....Hurr.....Guess whse back? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Since I am kind of new I can't really say wB ^^

but Happy belated birthday

Also In my experince the best way to keep your mother off you back is to tell her you are losing weight ^^

Nice meeting ya

Logged Logged

Apples arre good. What I love about life is that No matter what you always pull through and find something better

Pineapples arre soo good. What I hate about life is that you have to work hard for what you want

Bananas arre so Not good. But the thing about working hard is that it always looks good on a resume ^^

Grapes arre...so-so unless they are firm,yum! Giving up is not in my vocab anymore >.-

In Case you havent noticed I like my fruit the same way I like my life ^^
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Thanks and welcome to the forums and to Dokuga XDD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.