Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Bookmarks
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Bookmarks
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Bookmarks 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
Wouldn't it be amazing if we can bookmark where we left off, without using something like firefox's bookmarks or saving the page we left off on? Like and actual bookmark tab! I know that would be a heck of a lot of programing. Still something that would benice. I always seem to forget where I leave off on a fanfic.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Bookmarks 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Won't be exactly what you are looking for, but if you have to leave off in the middle of a chapter or long one-shot, copy and paste the first line of the paragraph you leave off on and save it to a text doc on your computer. Than just open the story back up to the right chapter, which you should have bookmarked or favorited, hold control and hit f. Then paste in the line you saved. It'll bring you right to where you left off.

It's a bit round about, but you don't have to try and remember or search through paragraph after paragraph when you go to continue reading.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Bookmarks 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
That's a good idea, actually.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Re:Bookmarks 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Yea I know how you feel. I save my sites in the favorites and have a hard time locating which one is which >_-

Logged Logged

Apples arre good. What I love about life is that No matter what you always pull through and find something better

Pineapples arre soo good. What I hate about life is that you have to work hard for what you want

Bananas arre so Not good. But the thing about working hard is that it always looks good on a resume ^^

Grapes arre...so-so unless they are firm,yum! Giving up is not in my vocab anymore >.-

In Case you havent noticed I like my fruit the same way I like my life ^^
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.