Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS WHO LIVE IN THE STATES
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS WHO LIVE IN THE STATES
Tenshi Villiers
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS WHO LIVE IN THE STATES 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
If my information is correct, the Final Act of Inuyasha is here in the states and it will be aired in september of this year.

Logged Logged

Our Master Tenshi Villiers has claimed the role of block master and her mighty hammer of blah. Also do not anger the Great Leader of the Band of Seven for thou are human and easily cut by Banryu. Hahahaha
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS WHO LIVE IN THE STATES 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
I had read that Disney Channel picked it up. That they were going to air the episodes once they were dubbed (voiced in english). I cant wait to see them where I don't have to read everything and I can hear Sesshomaru's smexy voice (David Kaye the Canadian voice actor). Almost every episode of final act has Sesshomaru in it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/10 20:43 By Discordmaru.

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
FayeMegan
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS WHO LIVE IN THE STATES 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 24

Actually, David Kaye will not be Sesshoumaru. He announced it at TFcon this year, according to Freelance manga, who scanlated the series online.

Not too sure about the Disney Channel thing, that's interesting.

Logged Logged
Tsuki
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS WHO LIVE IN THE STATES 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
Woot!!! I can't wait to watch it with English Dubbing

Logged Logged
a Mysticlady
Pup
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS WHO LIVE IN THE STATES 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
It just won't sound right if they are not going to have the same voice actors. It will be like watching Aladin and the Return of Jafar, without Robin Williams as the genie. But it will be great to watch.

Logged Logged
CookieAsylum
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS WHO LIVE IN THE STATES 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
I don't know how I feel about Disney picking up the show.
:/

It's like how they bought out Marvel.
I feel like it's going to end up like 4Kids and One Piece.

Logged Logged

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS WHO LIVE IN THE STATES 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 66
Inuyasha: The Final Act being picked up by DISNEY?!!! Really bad move. They're going to censor the living daylights out of the series. Just like they're ruining Marvel It's just so wrong. And David Kaye not voicing Sesshomaru? He was THE dub voice of Sesshomaru. It wouldn't sound right with any other actor. Then again, you never know. I just hope it's an actor known for a deep and sensual voice. I'll wait until the uncut versions come out on DVD.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
angela
Pup
graphgraph
Hello All,

I may have some information to share about this topic. if you go to this site it explains that Kelly Sheridan (Sango) has already begun the voice overs for the new series. Here check it out. www.inuyashaworld.com/

I have been keeping up with this for a while now. hope this helps.

OOOOOH Cant wait. Jumps up and down excitedly.

Inulover.

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS WHO LIVE IN THE STATES 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 32
I have been searching the web, but have found absolutely nothing stating that the Disney Channel was going to pick up IY: The Final Act... In fact...Freelance-Manga also states that Adult Swim is prepping time-slot for it which would make sense since they are currently airing the reruns.....so I am not sure where the whole Disney thing came from. I am trying to verify if an announcement was made at Otakon by someone who attended. I missed the VIZ panel at AnimeExpo because the shuttle buses stopped running too early

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS WHO LIVE IN THE STATES 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 66
sesshys_jaded_samuri wrote:
I have been searching the web, but have found absolutely nothing stating that the Disney Channel was going to pick up IY: The Final Act... In fact...Freelance-Manga also states that Adult Swim is prepping time-slot for it which would make sense since they are currently airing the reruns.....so I am not sure where the whole Disney thing came from. I am trying to verify if an announcement was made at Otakon by someone who attended. I missed the VIZ panel at AnimeExpo because the shuttle buses stopped running too early

*breathes a sigh of relief* thank goodness. The only place for IY:The Final Act is on Adult Swim. You really can't put it anywhere else.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Tenshi Villiers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS WHO LIVE IN THE STATES 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
i caught them at the animexpo and they said it was a possibility that they would get it. and we would know soon. whoever said that disney would get the final act obviously had one too many hits to the head. just kidding. but seriously, why would disney get inuyasha. just inuyasha's mouth is enough to put them in thier rightful place on adult swim.

Logged Logged

Our Master Tenshi Villiers has claimed the role of block master and her mighty hammer of blah. Also do not anger the Great Leader of the Band of Seven for thou are human and easily cut by Banryu. Hahahaha
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS WHO LIVE IN THE STATES 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 32
The fact that David Kaye is not going to be doing Sesshomaru is very disheartening...he was the reason that I started watching the show in the first place...i fell in love with his voice the moment he opened his mouth...and it is kind of surprising since he clearly stated at MechaCon last summer that he wanted to be involved with The Final Act...I am not sure if they will be able to replace him sufficiently...just like Paul Dobson would be damn near impossible to replace as Naraku.

Logged Logged
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
I rember reading somewhere about 3 months ago about Disney . I am not sure where , but I had hoped my self it was untrue. I will look around for the site I read it at.

Logged Logged

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS WHO LIVE IN THE STATES 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 25
I had heard the Disney thing too, and immediately decided I would NEVER watch it should it air on that channel. They would murder it. It would be like watching the tv edit of Scarface - the only safe thing is the credits.

I imagine Adult Swim would pick it up, considering they still have the licensing for the first of the series. It would be a little odd for them to hold the licensing for that and then another network come in and pick up Final Act.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.