Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
can anyone understand japanese....I need some help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: can anyone understand japanese....I need some help
jgem
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:can anyone understand japanese....I need some help 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
Unless he is saying let's do a blue flower together.

Chie, I agree with you. Something is missing. Perhaps he meant "Ato hanashimashou".

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
saiyuri06
Pup
graphgraph
can anyone understand japanese....I need some help 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi a new friend of mine from Japan sent me this. Unfortunately he writes in romaji and I can't translate that with my translator. I have been searching to find this meaning for hours but it always comes back with what I have. I says

anata

nihongo umaidesune

aohanasismashou

....I think I have an Idea but I am not sure.

Thank you

Logged Logged

sai
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:can anyone understand japanese....I need some help 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 156
Well at first I belive he notes that you're good at Japanese. The last bit makes no sense to me.

Logged Logged
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:can anyone understand japanese....I need some help 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
Well, the last bit is used usually in " Do you speak Japanese?" (well Nihongo hanasismashi)

But yeah the first part would compliment your japanese, so I'm a big confuse, lol.

Logged Logged

Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:can anyone understand japanese....I need some help 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 156
If it were just hanashimashou, then that'd be "let's talk", or along the lines. It's the ao part which utterly confuses me, since because of that I keep thinking it like: 'ao hana shimashou', which still doesn't make much sense to me. :'D

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
That sounds more than likely to me.

Logged Logged
Melly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:can anyone understand japanese....I need some help 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
You
Your Japanese is great.
For the last part, *maybe* he means, "let's begin a talk," In Japan, if something or someone is called blue (ao or aoi), it's like saying 'novice,' like saying someone is green in English. That may be stretching it a little bit though... yeah.

I agree with Chie or jgem. It's likely a typo. I'm sure he'll be nice enough to explain it if you ask!

Logged Logged
saiyuri06
Pup
graphgraph
Re:can anyone understand japanese....I need some help 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I am so sorry the last part was ohanasisimashou....I didn't realize I put an a in front of it. But It is good to see that I wasn't far off. This is his first email to me and he only speaks Japanese But I don't speak Japanese I only know I few statements and use a translator so this was very tricky. I appreciate all your help.

Logged Logged

sai
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.