Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
For Horror Fans...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: For Horror Fans...
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
For Horror Fans... 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
You too can now own your own piece of horror movie/book memorabilia! It'll only cost you $1.15 million to do so. What is it you may ask?

Well, it seems that the house in Amityville that the book and movie is based on Amityville that the book and movie is based on is now up for sale. If you want it, i suggest that you grab it quickly, it's sure not to stay on the market long!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Part of me so wants this just to find out if it was true or not!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:For Horror Fans... 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 22
I read that online today too!! From what I've heard no one living in the house after the Lutzs' have ever reported a problem or anything out of the ordinary. I know the house was investigated by Ed and Elaine Warren way back when and they claimed that it was full of evil. I for one don't believe in anything the Warren's say but I think it would be awesome to spend time in the house to make my own deductions. I wonder if you can do a potential buyers tour just for the heck of it? 1.5 mil is a teeny bit out of my price range but I'd be willing to look at the house just to say that I was in it LoL!!

Logged Logged

Malassezia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:For Horror Fans... 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Awesome.
Being the materialistic woman and the the horror lover that I am, I would love to have that house if only to brag about it. I'm too much of a chicken to try living in it, even if the story isn't true.

I would try it for a night or two, maybe, before my own thoughts make me run for safety.

Logged Logged
PitaBread
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:For Horror Fans... 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
I read about it on yahoo news, so it's not a hoax. I thought this was hilarious. I'm not superstitious, so if I had the money... hells YEAH I would buy it and live there! Actually, my aunt lived in Amityville a few houses down from that famous house, and I remember it (they are old country-style houses with huge rooms, creaky wood, and on the water) but she sold it a loooooooong time ago. Too bad, too, since they're worth a lot more than what she got for it. XD

Logged Logged

Lemons and Reviews are love...
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.