Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
D/D in chat.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: D/D in chat.
MiHonoKo
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
D/D in chat. 14 Years ago Karma: 2
TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! GO NOW NOW NOW!
IT HAPPENS RIGHT NOW!

Logged Logged

A Demon\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s wife
The Dominant Heart
Powerless Against the Shikon curse
Powerless To Stop
Koishii no Hana
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MiHonoKo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:D/D in chat. 14 Years ago Karma: 2
BY NOW I MEAN RIGHT NOW AS IN GO NOW OR MISS OUT!

Logged Logged

A Demon\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s wife
The Dominant Heart
Powerless Against the Shikon curse
Powerless To Stop
Koishii no Hana
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:D/D in chat. 14 Years ago Karma: 32
She's right. Y'all got 10 minutes. So GIT.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:D/D in chat. 14 Years ago Karma: 3
I WOULD be in chat, but it wont let me in.. ;o; -Smacks the catroom around.- LEMMEIN!!!

Logged Logged

Aimee Blue
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:D/D in chat. 14 Years ago Karma: 22
It won't let anyone in! Server is dying slowly.

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:D/D in chat. 14 Years ago Karma: 91
Since chat has had a major heart attack and doesn't appear to want to come up any time soon here are the prompts. The ones that have a * by them were already given. Also, at the end, is the overall theme. Sorry guys.

Prompts:
Dishabille-*
The state of being carelessly or partially dressed
Soporific-*
Sleep inducing
Inducing mental lethargy
A drug that induces sleep
Gurn-*
Grimace

Anachronism-*
Something located at a time when it could not have existed or occurred
An artifact that belongs to another time
A person who seems to be displaced in time; who belongs to another age
Brobdignagian- *
Of colossal proportions or extraordinary height; gigantic
Oscitate
To yawn or gape from drowsiness

Concatenation
Things linked together or joined in a chain

Theme:
How to use the dictionary

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:D/D in chat. 14 Years ago Karma: 5
Very funny Dany...yes I became friends with good ole Merriam Webster once again

Logged Logged

LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Is it ok if I do mine later tonigth after we stop for the night from moving the parents? I'm on a quick break. And see that Opo had finally achieved world Domination or at least on Dokuga.
Be well and back to hauling boxes. "sigh: I so deserve a back massage tomight.

hugs

Logged Logged
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
:pokes: Hi Naqaashi
Cant be there fro D/D even if it was working.
Still moving mom and dad.
Hugs,
LadySafire

Logged Logged
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Dany...I think I finally know what spazzed chat. Someone needs to gift Chat a dictionary..it'll be fine, then! lol!

Logged Logged

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
hey, Lady S....sure sure...just make sure you post 'em soon! I love your drabbles!

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:D/D in chat. 14 Years ago Karma: 91
chat is back up so we can do something if everyone wants to try again

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:D/D in chat. 14 Years ago Karma: 66
Since the chat's acting like a brat, I'll post my drabbles for the last two prompts.

Prompt: Oscitate

Kagome looked down at Sesshomaru as he slept peacefully in their bed. He looked like a cute little puppy in that position. Kagome grabbed her cell phone and took a picture of the sleeping taiyoukai. After several minutes, Sesshomaru awoke, sat up and oscitated, revealing his sharp fangs as he stretched. As he rubbed his eyes, he turned to face Kagome taking another picture with her phone. Sesshomaru arched his eyebrow, silently asking her why. Kagome giggled at the sight of the sleepy inu. "I couldn't help it. You looked so cute, like a little puppy." He arched his eyebrow once again, shaking his head as he rose from the bed and headed to the shower.

Prompt: Concatenation

Kagome sat at the God Tree, looking at the pictures she took while she was in the Feudal Era. She smiled as she looked at pictures of Sango smacking Miroku after he groped her for the umpteenth time, Shippo on top of Inuyasha, chewing on his ears after he got hit on his head, and Kouga fighting with the hanyou once again. Sesshomaru joined her as they looked at the pictures together. He realized everyone in the pictures had one thing in common. It was his mate as she was the reason why they were in this concatenation, with her as their link.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.