Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Welcome to Dokuga Inc.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Welcome to Dokuga Inc.
Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years ago Karma: 3
Ohh count me in please!

Physical: Lol I'm Asian says it all not taller than 5'5. Brown eyes, black hair which goes to mid back, rather tanned.

Personailty: Friendly, easy going, go with the flow, prefer to be the wall flower than the art piece ... Though my friends tell me I can be evil. Basically a complete odd ball but I have more fun that way

Clothes: usually casual, shorts or jeans with T-shirts with Smart Alecy comments.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years ago Karma: 3
-Loves on the QW, smearing the apple filling on her here as well.- Thanks for having me pop up in the story. <3~ I would so love to see my persona torment/attack Kagome some more, even if it's NOT with pie. -Snicker.-

Logged Logged

ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years ago Karma: 10
Yaya!

Um...

EDIT: A little quirk of Hope's: she has no sense of direction and gets lost a lot.

Hair: Blue-black
Eyes: Light green
Height: 5' 2"
Coloration: Pale
Clothes: Black shirt with Courage the Cowardly Dog on it (I can take a pic and send it if you need), blue-jeans, strap-heels in lime green, black finger-less gloves.
Accessories: Silver ring on left hand (doesn't matter what finger), silver bangle bracelet, piercings with ring-earrings in cartilage on both ears (one each), beaded choker. Nails are painted black. And she has sunglasses pushed up into her hair.
Personality: Bi-polar. Sometimes righteously angry, sometimes bubbly-happy.

XD

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/11 22:53 By ItsyBitsySpider.

It takes courage to kill, wit to avoid it and strength to never be tempted.
-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

Quiet Whisper
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 13
OKay Itsy and Evanstar you've been added to the list! And Naraku... Ima get you back one of these days... just you wait and see >:3

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.