Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sick
Teana
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sick 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
Is it just me or is most of the world sick right now? I mean, it seems like everyone I've talked to in the last month has been or is sick. I was just wondering.
~Teana

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Sick 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 66
No, I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm fine. And nope, haven't been sick.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Sick 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 29
For myself I would say no, the most sickness I heard of was like usually the media world trying to create panic within the people, by claiming everyone is sick/was going to get sick, while everyone is fine and healthy.

I haven't known anyone sick in over months, perhaps its your region? Some little cold, or something going around?

Logged Logged

Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sick 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 33
I am surrounded by sick people, so don't think it is just you. I also fear I am coming down with something. I am in the process of reading Stephen King's "The Stand" and every single cough, sneeze, and sniffle is making me extremely paranoid. It is terrible hearing other people do it, and worse to do it myself. I guess that book is not the one to read when it seems to be cold season, right?

For those that don't know, "The Stand" is a novel in which 99.9% of the people in the world die from this super-flu.

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sick 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
'Tis the season and the unusual ups and down with the weather...my whole office has been wrack with one illness after the other and alas, me having the immunity of a 5yr old has caught everything - great way to lose weight...

Logged Logged

Tsuki
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sick 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
Me and my boyfriend are getting over being sick and whatever I had I gave it to my dad

Logged Logged
PitaBread
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sick 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 15
Don't jinx me, peas and fang you. My 9 month old and I have been sick 3 times already since November. It SUCKS. I don't know anyone that's sick right now, but I'm sure it's still going around. I guess the weather is especially cold everywhere, huh? Even down here it's about 15 degrees cooler than usual.

Logged Logged

Lemons and Reviews are love...
Lady Shikibu
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sick 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4
Dude. Dude.

Last month or there-about I came down with something (which turned out to be swine) so I took a week off from school. The next Monday comes around and I'm thinking 'Alright, can't put it off anymore. I better go to school.' I get there and a headache starts up, the next period I'm feeling a bit feverish, but third and fourth I got to lie down so I felt better. I get up to go to fifth period and it all hits me like a sledge hammer. I'm walking to class, swaying back and forth thinking, 'Don't pass out, don't pass out. You can throw up if you have to but don't pass out.'

I have never, in my entire life been that sick, it was horrible. I stayed home for a whole week more, and then the stupid virus left behind this fake asthma thing that I'm still feeling.

Logged Logged
Anglowritten
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sick 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
ahh crap
right now my throat is killing me!!
and i know for a fact that having a sore throats means a flu is around the corner ;o;
shoot im super dooommm
killer because i wanted to donate blood but since im getting sick i couldnt .-.;

Logged Logged

Ano..me and my inner demons wishes cookies >:3
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Sick 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
If you get sick a lot, you are probably missing some things in your diet. I was sick a lot last year. This year, I started taking supplement pills(Woman's One a day, and then one mainly for vitamin C) I also began to eat correctly(no more junk food) and working out a lot more and I haven't been sick since, and also feel a lot better energy wise.

So yeah, I'd suggest if you get sick a lot to take something to help give you extra Vitamin C. Because it will help your immune system Mainly if you think you are getting sick try and catch it before it gets worse(sleep as much as possible, eat some fruits and veggies and try and get A LOT of vitamin C in yer diet.)

Logged Logged
beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sick 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 27
Anglo-sama!!! you're sick!! Get well soon.... D:

Logged Logged

I claimed Goshinboku in the Claim Game~! trees rule.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.