Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Warped tour anyone?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Warped tour anyone?
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Warped tour anyone? 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
Is anyone here going to it this year?

If so, who are you looking forward to seeing?

They have some good bands actually playing this year.

The ones I'm looking forward to are:

Anti-Flag

Dropkick Murphys

The Casualties

(and maybe)Sum 41.

Agent Orange is playing too, but they are only playing for four days and sadly none of the dates are where I live DX I was looking forward to seeing them too.

I haven't gone to warped in like four or five years, so it will be fun. I just need to remember to bring sunscreen this year

Here are the dates and locations if you are interested in going:
www.vanswarpedtour.com/warpedtour/concerts.asp?tour=67

You can also see the other bands playing on that site too.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Warped tour anyone? 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 15
Haha, I went last year and got the most awkward burn ever. It looked like a smile .

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
I hadn't actually looked at the lineup until now, but OMG now I'm excited! Mayday Parade, Motion City Soundtrack, Sum 41, All American Rejects, The Cab, and We the Kings? I am about to die from excitement. Literally die. And if I don't die from excitement, I'll probably die at the show from a combination of heat stroke and people being dropped on me.

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
Tsuki
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Warped tour anyone? 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
I saw Mayday Parade in concert last fall in Des Monies, Iowa! They were awesome.

I saw MotionCity Track the summer before last along with Panic at the disco and some other band. Haha so awesome!!!

Logged Logged
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Kagome wrote:
I saw Mayday Parade in concert last fall in Des Monies, Iowa! They were awesome.

I saw MotionCity Track the summer before last along with Panic at the disco and some other band. Haha so awesome!!!

I am jealous! Mayday Parade played a show near me last summer, but I was too poor haha

Logged Logged

~Of Gods and Demons
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Warped tour anyone? 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
ToWriteLoveOnAPage wrote:
Haha, I went last year and got the most awkward burn ever. It looked like a smile .

Aw sunburns are terrible.

I was going to go last year but had to babysit my friends kids. DX Even though warped tour is tiring for the most part, it's fun. You just have to watch yourself in the crowd so you don't get hurt >.<

Logged Logged
vacate
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Warped tour anyone? 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I'm going to try and scrounge up money for tickets, I really want to see the Dropkick Murphys :3

But, I'm going to have to find extra money on top of that, because they changed the venue from Calgary to Edmonton.

*shakes fist*

Oh well. Road trip!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.