Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
back from dr's office,
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: back from dr's office,
kc
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
back from dr's office, 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
well he doesnt think its strep, he thinks i have mono, my jaw dropped, hubby was laughing so hard i thought he was gonna choke. i said i havent kissed anyone but hubby so how did i get mono, then looked at hubby and said got anything you need to tell me?

the dr told me that strep sometimes turns into mono,we will know for sure in 2 days, so i am 35 yrs old and have mono, and there is no meds for it. good thing is the dr told hubby i am pretty much on bedrest for a month because of the heart, and mono itself will make me sleep.

i cant believe i went through school without getting it, but get it when i am an adult, i was miffed, i dont drink after people, i rarely kiss beyond a peck. it sucks.
i have aspergers syndrome and some of my little quirky behaviors is the no kissing, and no drinking after people, i also am constantly sniffing my food, drives hubby batty. my mother in law has been picking on me nonstop for two hours. that woman is lucky i love her lol.

well i am going to go crawl into bed and try to get better faster. take care all

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:back from dr's office, 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
Just try to get some rest, and treat yourself well, kc. Send the evil mother-in-law into exile. Tell her it was doctor's orders.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.