Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I'm a stinker
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I'm a stinker
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I'm a stinker 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
I've been MIA for sometime and have decided that I've been gone for long enough. I made the decision to return to writing, because I love it.

My reasons for leaving are pretty simple: When you have a job that just freaking sucks, it tends to make you stressed and unhappy. When I am not happy, I don't write. I was the coordinator for a clinic in my hospital and have seen somethings from someone that are very questionable and I just don't want to have to deal with it anymore.

I went to the manager in my former clinic and applied for my old job back, but with the understanding that I want to do all of the coding for the clinic (if you can't tell, I'm in the medical field). So, I found out that I was hired on a Tues in late Dec. (It was a great Christmas after finding that out) and informed my office that I work in now that I am leaving. Everyone was glad for me as they know about this other co-worker whom likes to make life heck. I refuse to talk badly about anyone, but this one is making it so darn hard.

So, now this person is doing the passive-agressive thing and trying to get everyone to see that I am the uncooperative one and she is the 'victim' when she is the one going around and talking trash. It's a headache. And, I just found out that I won't be transfering until the end of this month. So, I am simply going to do my best work and ignore her, but there are times when I would love to get in her face, tell her the facts about herself, and then give her the bird. I won't do it, but you all get the idea.

So, there you have it. I'm back, but I think that until Feb comes, I'm going to be a very cranky angel.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I'm a stinker 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14
I completely understand where you're coming from. I'm very lucky right now to be very happy at work, but there used to be a time when things sucked hard core and it was really hard to work up the interest to do anything but go home and sleep at the end of the day. As it is, I haven't been writing much because I've been far too busy with paid art commissions to do much work on my stories.

Take all the time you need. *hugglove*

Logged Logged
Lady Orrin
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I'm a stinker 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 13
I know all about the passive-agressive co-worker(ahh I feel your pain), just keep ignoring or you'll feed their need to be more loved than you. I think that your current co workers are smart enought to know that the trash talk isn't coming from you.

Logged Logged

When all else fails...read the directions.
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I'm a stinker 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
Actually, everyone already knows her game. In fact, I'm about the 6 or 7th person she has done this to and even our administration is amused by her latest attempts. The only difference is that this time, I am keeping my manager well informed about what she is doing and I am also keeping the administrator in charge of our office informed. No one else has done that. She's a whack-a-doo. However, I am proud to boast that I've lasted well over a year in the position, so it's a record.

Logged Logged
Ruriame
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I'm a stinker 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
Good job to you for being able to last that long. I recently quit my last job because it was not a co-worker that was the problem, it was my boss. I only lasted 6 months.

Logged Logged
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Congratulations for not sinking to your coworker's level. I know that's hard. Rest assured that she will get what is coming to her. What goes around comes around. I've seen it happen too many times. It may not be today, or even next year. But it will happen.

In the meantime, lose yourself in your writing. It's a great stress reliever.

Welcome back! We missed you.

Logged Logged
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I'm a stinker 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
Well, I am very happy to be back. I feel kind of guilty that they are now looking for a new 'victim', but my office manager has said that I can't think about that. What I need to do is concentrate on my job and to remember that there is an end. She will worry about the new person. Personally, I give the new person 6 months to a year, and I am being generous.

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I'm a stinker 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 31
Welcome back, Kogasangel! It's so good to have you back! *huggles*

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Ruriame
Whelp
graphgraph
It's really unfortunate that you had to go through that, but I'm glad that you got to come back and focus more on something you like rather than think too much about the problem. So welcome back and I hope that writing again will make you feel better

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:I'm a stinker 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
It's amazing how many people there are out in the work world who just live to ruin other people's careers. They think they are making themselves look better, and cover up their own deficiencies, I suppose. I've never been able to figure out how these types manage to hang on to their jobs, though... It is as though they are protected by some invisible force of evil! Hang in there, and I am so happy to have one of my all-time favorite authors back!

Logged Logged
Kim
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I'm a stinker 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 15
Welcome back!!!! Just keep your eye on the prize (the end of the month!) and remember good things come to those who wait!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.