Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
BEHOLD SUPER JUNIOR!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: BEHOLD SUPER JUNIOR!
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
BEHOLD SUPER JUNIOR! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 14
I give the entirety of Dokuga the gift of Super Junior because I care... because I love you all enough to give you the KING OF ALL BOY BANDS!

The only thing that holds this band back is one member, seen in the video below. The fat one... Shin Dong, why must you ruin everything???? Once Shin Dong is seen, he cannot be unseen, so beware if you go looking for him. (Hint, he's the chubby one with the bad bowl haircut.)

Sorry, I watched Super Junior videos obsessively with my sister while I was visiting her in France. It might caused some kind of brain problem situation to develop.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshoumaru's Fiend
Pup
graphgraph
Re:BEHOLD SUPER JUNIOR! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
Wooooow. Thirteen members. Yup. I think they can pretty much trump any English-speaking boy band. Very cool.

Logged Logged
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:BEHOLD SUPER JUNIOR! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 14
My sister and I spent many hours doing real, scientific research into Super Junior's superiority as a boy band. Contrast and compare, and you'll see that Super Junior works harder. Super Junior cares more. Super Junior's whole heart is in it. Even the detestable Shindong. That fat boy can dance.

Logged Logged
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:BEHOLD SUPER JUNIOR! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
Wow 13 guys. I wonder if it get crowded sometime??? But their cute I'll give them that

Logged Logged

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:BEHOLD SUPER JUNIOR! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 7
EEEEPPP!! ANOTHER SJ FAN!! *squeal* My best friend intro'd me to them years ago, she's half korean and was goin through an identity crisis...and I had to go along. I discover some awesome music though. I just can't tell the different factions apart. Like there is Super Junior S for china, and other smaller SJ groups, personally I just like the korean group. And not mention their reality show, Super Junior Full house. Here's the link, the show is uber funny and cute. My fave is Kim Hee Chul and Kibum and Han Geng b/c he is hilarious in full house and he really sticks out me. But, I like other boy bands, such as Big Bang and DBSK.

Here's the first episode of Full House of Super Junior with Eng Subs. Very funny show.

DBSK!! Balloons!! Uber Kawaii!! JaeJoonge/Hero is so adorable.

We Belong Together. Very different style, but Tae Yang looks gorgeous in this vid!!

Logged Logged

Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:BEHOLD SUPER JUNIOR! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 14
I kind of love you for this. The episode of Super Junior Full House is much appreciated.

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:BEHOLD SUPER JUNIOR! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
haaaakhahahahaha ... bwahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah *chokes from lack of oxygen*

you can almost play this with Bye Bye Bye song playing on top of it. (the very first video you posted)

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/09 13:00 By phishbon3s.

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.