Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SNOW DAY!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: SNOW DAY!!!
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:SNOW DAY!!! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
Haha yea people be going crazy for bread, milk and deli meat. I was working Wednesday night at the deli and it was crazy. I mean this lady about curse me out because we run out of colby cheese. I told her to try back tomorrow, but she snap at me and said " I would but O Im not going to be able to get out my house b/c Im going to be snowed in!"

Logged Logged

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Inusbabe
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SNOW DAY!!! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
How much came your way Jessi?

Logged Logged

JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
I think the news said 4-5 inches.

Logged Logged

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:SNOW DAY!!! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 156
sugar0o wrote:

its so cold my puppy doesnt even want to go out. he keeps crying at me to go out, then he gets outside and he's like O_O too cold! *goes back in* its all of 19 degree's here.

Poor puppy! We have 1.9 F here, and our dog was barking at the backdoor and when I let him, it turned out he just planned to drop by outside for a show, so that he'd get a snack when he gets back in. Greedy mutt.

Hope your knee gets better though~ :/ Black ice is almost as bad as when during the day the snow melts to slush and freezes again over night so that the surface is all icy and very much uneven..

Logged Logged
kc
Pup
graphgraph
i remember snow, lol i moved to florida from Virginia in 01, then we moved back for a year in 06. The first snow was all it took to remind hubby why i wanted to move to florida to begin with. we have a pic on our fridge of my old car completly covered in snow with the caption under it "Why i moved to Florida."

well they are telling us we might get flurries here in north florida, i hope not, i was here 20 yrs ago to visit my gparents and it snowed and no one knows how to drive in this stuff here. people panic, its funny in a sad, scary way kinda. i was 15 had a learners and could drive better than the cops in the neighborhood. My school offered drivers ed in school and our behind the wheel portion was during winter so we all knew how to drive in it.

my kids miss school, when we moved here they wanted to know why no more snow days, so i told them we traded snow days for hurricane days.

Logged Logged
Inusbabe
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SNOW DAY!!! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
hurricane days.....

get them sometimes too... worse than snow days in my book

Logged Logged

Lady Orrin
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:SNOW DAY!!! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 13
JessieCeleste89 wrote
Haha yea people be going crazy for bread, milk and deli meat. I was working Wednesday night at the deli and it was crazy. I mean this lady about curse me out because we run out of colby cheese. I told her to try back tomorrow, but she snap at me and said " I would but O Im not going to be able to get out my house b/c Im going to be snowed in!"

Do you live somewhwere where that is unusual???? In my neck of the woods, Ohio/Michigan border, that would only cause a 2 hr school delay, which happened for just about every district today, but mine, we never cancel, never delay. teachers like snow days too....stingy superentendant! Here to get snowed in you need at least a foot of the fluff.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/08 20:38 By lady orrin.

When all else fails...read the directions.
Lady Orrin
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
just looked at everyone's posts, Wiccan's duppy is so cute, poor duppy..."Giggles" Does he happen to like sitting on a tote box? My two puppies were up barking at the snowmobilers last night, I too am a Michigander, but what bugged me is that they were doing it in the field behind my house at 1:30 in the am... wait that sounded weird, stupid snowmobilers .

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/08 20:12 By lady orrin.

phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:SNOW DAY!!! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
*throws a snowball*

It snowed here 5+ inches in ohio and still coming.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Yes we get snow every year around this time. I dont understand people from Cincinnati sometimes.

Logged Logged

Arwyn
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SNOW DAY!!! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
kc wrote:
i remember snow, lol i moved to florida from Virginia in 01, then we moved back for a year in 06. The first snow was all it took to remind hubby why i wanted to move to florida to begin with. we have a pic on our fridge of my old car completly covered in snow with the caption under it "Why i moved to Florida."

*whistles innocently* I'm going to guess that you were in either the western part or northern Virginia; because where I am we don't get too much snow, gotta love the having the ocean or the bay to stop it. Though it makes it very fun when we get 'lake effect' storms feeding off the Chesapeake Bay.

Logged Logged
kc
Pup
graphgraph
lol yeap, northern va just south of dc, omg did we get snow storms.The thing i miss about va the most is va beach and the marine science musuem, we , hubby and i would go to the beach so much we knew it almost as well as my hometown. hehe. i used to love sitting on a balcony watching storms over the ocean.

Logged Logged
Lady Orrin
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Well, at least your not a McDonalds worker with the lady wanting chicken mcnuggets, last week a lady ordered chicken mcnuggets at the mcdonalds down the road from my school (at 6 am, mind you) and when they told her they didn't have any, she hit and busted out the drive thru window and tried to beat up the cashier. Luckily the lady couldn't fit through the window.

hehe....east siders are crazy

Logged Logged

JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Haha unbelieveable. McDonalds nuggest are not that good to be going crazy over.

Logged Logged

kc
Pup
graphgraph
there was also the lady that went nuts in a mcdonald's because her burger wasnt good enough and she wanted a refund and they refused to give it to her, she went on a rampage throwing a bucket of water, ketchup containers, even three of the registers, i mean come on everyone knows the food isnt the greatest, but to pitch a fit like that dang.

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:SNOW DAY!!! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 7
Heheheh, I live an north ms, and we had a snow day, even though it was more ice than actual snow 0.o?!! It barely dusted the ground. Our school was the last to call in about having a snow day, but all the other county schools had stated they were letting their students out. But we had to go back today, so they salted all the side walks at our school, but it was freezing cold (the heating systems is fickle and has a mind all it's own and we can't control the thermostat, stupid budget cuts!!) But on my snow day, I tried my hand at graphics and bought some new knitting needles and yarn to make a scarf!! It was a good day of lazing about and reading fanfiction while chomping on pizza!!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.