Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Cosplay Help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Cosplay Help
Bleuborzoi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Cosplay Help 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Well...I have always wanted to cosplay and never got around to it before D: and there is a convention coming up in March. I have been out of the anime loop for quite a while and so I cannot for the life of me think of who I would want to cosplay =/. Thus I turn to everyone at Dokuga for help

A few things that may spark some ideas:
  • I have really short hair (I would prefer to not have to deal with a wig x_x

• I don't mind cosplaying a female or male character

• I would prefer someone with a distinctive outfit or look

• I don't mind cosplaying someone from a little known series

If you suggest a character please include their name and series (anime or manga) they are from :3...who knows, maybe I will get into some new interesting series' from this XD.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Cosplay Help 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
Well, without knowledge of hair color or length, I would suggest....
you could try someone from "The World Ends With You" for non-wig wearing:

The Slayers have distinctive outfits and various hair colors and lengths so you might finds someone from their 4 (or is it five) seasons (and various movies): (I love this series)

If you have short brown hair, and wanna crossplay (go as a guy), Kane Blueriver (the dude in the middle with the cape) has a pretty badass outfit IMHO.

Or if you really want an outfit with flair, from the little known anime Trouble Chocolate there is the fighting team of Matcha (Green Tea) & Azuki (Red Bean),

or the magic class teacher Ghana (Ganache)

Youtube has videos of these shows.
Personally, I'm gonna try to do a maid costume for the next con. *sqweeeeee*[img]

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/22 13:24 By phishbon3s.

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.