Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Its a cold sad night in the Hills of Tennesee
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Its a cold sad night in the Hills of Tennesee
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Its a cold sad night in the Hills of Tennesee 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
tonight my 59 yr old uncle passed away, i pray in in his sleep, for the past 6 yrs he has been fighting an illness in his body, and it progressively got worse as the years went by. He first lost part of his right foot and his left leg up to the knee to a gang green infection, then he began to get where he couldn't eat anything but pureed foods, then nothing but plain gravy, till finally nothing at all. For the past two months he has been lucky to keep water down, but not any food...and tonight his body finally gave up on him...for the past 6 yrs he has been in varying degrees of pain...most of it unbearable to most people, but there was nothing anyone could do for him because if they gave him any kind of pain killers they would only increase his pain level and make him even sicker...we did all we could to take care of him and make him comfortable, and he got his dying wish, he got to die at home...i pray where ever he is now that he can no longer feel any pain,sadness,or suffering.... RIP for now and into eternity My Dear Uncle Rolston...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/04 03:32 By Ikaru.

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re: Its a cold sad night in the Hills of Tennesee 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
I'm so sorry for your loss, Ikaru. It is so hard to lose someone you love. I bet, where ever he is now, he is very proud and honored that you hold so much love for him in your heart. But he is now in a better place, where he won't be in pain anymore.

Logged Logged
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re: Its a cold sad night in the Hills of Tennesee 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
thank you...i know that and im happy for it...but its gonna be shitty saying goodbye all weekend....

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.