Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Who is stronger: Sesshoumaru or Youko Kurama
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Who is stronger: Sesshoumaru or Youko Kurama
CookieAsylum
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Who is stronger: Sesshoumaru or Youko Kurama 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
Let me hear your opinion. Who do you think is stronger? Our favorite, aristocratic daiyoukai or the 3000-year old fox bandit?

- CA

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Rennie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Who is stronger: Sesshoumaru or Youko Kurama 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
Oh ummm....i just sorta clicked on the topic reflexively because i saw Youko Kurama....
*hand twitches*
I honestly have no clue though...
I kinda wanna say Youko because he has experience and he is older but i really dunno.
He also does have the long distance and short distance weapons....
*shrugs*
i dunno.
><
(butidoloveyoukokuramaverymuchkthxbye)

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Who is stronger: Sesshoumaru or Youko Kurama 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 66
Hmm, that's a good question. I guess it depends on who you ask though. Some would say Kurama because of his age, his strength and the fact that he can control plant life; create whips from roses, conjure tree spells, can shape shift into a nine-tailed fox.

Others would say Sesshomaru because of his strength, his ability to poison his victims/opponents, summon a poison whip and can transfrom into a giant dog. Then no one really knows how old he really is (yeah, he's supposed to be 19 in human years, but it's unclear how it translates into youkai years).

Man, it's a tough call. I'd say they're neck and neck.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Phoenix
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Who is stronger: Sesshoumaru or Youko Kurama 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
Not sure, but one thing pops in my mind, dogs hunt foxes for a reason.

Logged Logged
Bleuborzoi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Who is stronger: Sesshoumaru or Youko Kurama 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Phoenix wrote:
Not sure, but one thing pops in my mind, dogs hunt foxes for a reason.

Agreed!!

Logged Logged
CookieAsylum
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Who is stronger: Sesshoumaru or Youko Kurama 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
DemonQueen17 wrote:
Hmm, that's a good question. I guess it depends on who you ask though. Some would say Kurama because of his age, his strength and the fact that he can control plant life; create whips from roses, conjure tree spells, can shape shift into a nine-tailed fox.

Others would say Sesshomaru because of his strength, his ability to poison his victims/opponents, summon a poison whip and can transfrom into a giant dog. Then no one really knows how old he really is (yeah, he's supposed to be 19 in human years, but it's unclear how it translates into youkai years).

Man, it's a tough call. I'd say they're neck and neck.

Well, I'm curious to know what people think. lol

The funny thing is, Youko doesn't have all nine tails yet. He only has about 3 or 4 tails. However, we do know that he's over a thousand years old. So, he's not a full kyuubi, but I guess we can assume that he's older than Sesshoumaru.

Logged Logged

Micah caran Damien
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Who is stronger: Sesshoumaru or Youko Kurama 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
I'd be inclined to say Sesshomaru. Kurama spends most of his time warring with the part of him that is Youko and trying to decide who it is he wants to be. This sometimes comes close to costing him his life like in the Demon World Unification tournament when he fought Shigure. Sesshomaru has none of these hangups in battle.

Plus Kurama relies on his ability to control plants far too much. Even if Sesshomaru was without his poison or acid whip, he is still a wonder with a sword and could pull out a win.

But Kurama, you still have a place in my heart!

Logged Logged

And I, tiny being, drunk with the great starry void, likeness, image of mystery, felt myself a pure part of the abyss. I wheeled with the stars. My heart broke loose with the wind. ~Pablo Neruda "Poetry"
Life's a fleeting dream; don't let it go.
CookieAsylum
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Who is stronger: Sesshoumaru or Youko Kurama 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
Micah caran Damien wrote:
I'd be inclined to say Sesshomaru. Kurama spends most of his time warring with the part of him that is Youko and trying to decide who it is he wants to be. This sometimes comes close to costing him his life like in the Demon World Unification tournament when he fought Shigure. Sesshomaru has none of these hangups in battle.

Plus Kurama relies on his ability to control plants far too much. Even if Sesshomaru was without his poison or acid whip, he is still a wonder with a sword and could pull out a win.

But Kurama, you still have a place in my heart!

Also, from what we've seen, I don't think Kurama can regenerate a missing limb or create a weapon of his own youki.

However, Sesshoumaru did covet the Tessaiga. But now that he has Bakusaiga, he doesn't want Inuyasha's sword. Plus, he knows that it's purpose is to seal Inuyasha's demon half.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.