Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Late Night Tastes
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Late Night Tastes
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Late Night Tastes 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
Okay, so far there seems to be a strange pattern between everyone I've asked so far. Somehow, it's all centered around French Fries. For most of us, besides the one that dreams good food like fries and tried to eat their blankie, we start having the taste for french fries late at night. It's to the point we can taste them. O.O Then we end up trying our hardest to get them. What I want to know:

~Who else craves these strange fries?
~Do you even have cravings like this in the middle of the night, for a special food?
~If not fries, what do you crave?
~Do you know how the Smittee can stop craving them, since she is currently tasting them strongly right now?

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kimakaanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Late Night Tastes 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
I have no clue about how to stop your french fries craving lolz! Maybe eat them for dinner so you don't have a taste for them later? My craving at night is Arizona Green Tea (peach flavor)! I just know I could live off of that stuff forever!!

Logged Logged

Kimakaanna

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re: Late Night Tastes 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
Give in to your desires. If you weren't supposed to eat French Fries, God would not have invented McDonald's. Then eat a salad in place of a regular meal tomorrow to make up for your wickedness. As long as you don't live way out in the country, where there is no McDonald's. That messes up everything... Having to cut potatoes into strips, heat up a panful of oil, and actually fry them yourself kind of ruins the fantasy...

Logged Logged
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re: Late Night Tastes 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
We don't have taters. T.T And the Mcdonald's is already serving breakfast. I would cook up those steak fries in the freezer, but those are for everyone else int he house, for a side dish in a dinner. ~.~o It would be kinda of rude of me to eat the whole bag on everyone.

Logged Logged

Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Late Night Tastes 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
kimakaanna wrote:
I have no clue about how to stop your french fries craving lolz! Maybe eat them for dinner so you don't have a taste for them later? My craving at night is Arizona Green Tea (peach flavor)! I just know I could live off of that stuff forever!!

I haven't tried it, but boy does peach tea sound good. ^.^

Logged Logged

tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Late Night Tastes 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 60
I don't usually crave french fries, but they are sounding good right about now. When I'm up late in chat - around 2:00AM - I get a craving for honey bbq wings. And at that time of night Wing Street is closed, darn it all.

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Late Night Tastes 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
Oooh, wings. On the Food Network, they had a show last night on how they make sour gummy sharks. My husband has ventured out at like two or three in the am to get sour gummies for me way more than once. Love in the modern era.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.