Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I WANNA KNOW
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I WANNA KNOW
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I WANNA KNOW 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
Hello

So with Halloween fast approaching and the completion of wonderful stories and art being completed. I realized I have not heard of any one actually dressing up for the holiday and what their plans maybe so fellow fan fiction lovers. I wanna know do you have enough guts to dress up and if so what are you? Also what are your crazy plans for this fantastic holiday? Cheers and let the good times roll

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:I WANNA KNOW 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
Ironically, I'm dressing up as a naughty nurse--that's where I got my costume idea for my Playing Doctor fanart. Me and my mom are taking my little sisters trick or treating.

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I WANNA KNOW 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
I'm going to be taking my niece and nephew trick o treatin', so of course I have to dress up. Usually I wear my cosplay outfits, but all of mine are in need of repair. So for now, its kind of a last minute sort of thing.

I'm going to be a twilight vampire!! Complete with glitter powder, white make up(with dark circles under my eyes) N' a water bottle full of fruit juice with the label of 'animal blood on it'. Its great because I can just dress in normal clothing. Oh, and I don't need to get fangs either!

I know..lame. But Its fun Yeah its pretty much just for kicks and giggles XD

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/23 05:06 By PRVN.
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I WANNA KNOW 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
That all sounds so fun you guys and I love the costumes. I will personally be responsible for scaring the souls out of our victims in the haunted house my work is setting up in the banquet rooms and then I am of course going to crash some parties with my niece who is nine and is being tinkerbell for halloween she looks so kawi in her costume.

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
Phoenix
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I WANNA KNOW 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
I'll be taking my 3 year old son around in the Baby Jaguar outfit I made for him.. he looks sooooooo cute in it! and I'll be wearing a dress I design for the holiday.

Logged Logged
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:I WANNA KNOW 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
I'm going to be dressing up as a gothic fairy complete with the black wings. I just need to find a skirt from hot topic that's kinda cheep. And I'm going to be handing out candy to the kids near my BF house and watching horror movies all night long hehehehe.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/23 05:55 By ToraAngel.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.