Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
How common foods cause headaches/migraines!!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: How common foods cause headaches/migraines!!!!!
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
How common foods cause headaches/migraines!!!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/foods-that-could-trigger-a-nasty-headache-507285/

I read this interesting article although I'm happy to say I'm one of the lucky ones that gets to enjoy these foods with no problem ^^ When I do get migraines it's because of bright lights or I'm overstressing myself.

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:How common foods cause headaches/migraines!!!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 11
I get a lot of headaches from stress, as well. I also get them when I decide that I am going to not drink soda and have to break myself from the caffine. Thankfully, I've gotten some help for them, so they don't occur that much, but when they do, I'm pretty much useless.

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:How common foods cause headaches/migraines!!!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 66
I don't know. It's lack of food that gives me headaches. Does that happen to anyone else?

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:How common foods cause headaches/migraines!!!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
DemonQueen17, I get headaches too with lack of food. I don't get headache from those foods, thank goodness.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:How common foods cause headaches/migraines!!!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
I mostly get headaches from stress. I'm sure there are certain foods that can give me headaches, but I don't really pay enough attention to notice what kind.^^'

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.