Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sounds like Inuyasha is headed to Live Action...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Sounds like Inuyasha is headed to Live Action...
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sounds like Inuyasha is headed to Live Action... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sounds like Inuyasha is headed to Live Action... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 78
If they make it, I won't be able to resist watching it, as was the case with "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon". I mean, a movie would have to be great with Chow Yun Fat, legends, and martial arts, right? I couldn't stand the movie. I hated seeing the actors pulled around by wires, it was like a Peter Pan nightmare. Or those creepy old movies where Aladdin is riding a magic carpet, with the scenery whizzing by. It just ruins the mental imagery for me. I wish they would use actors or stunt doubles who are skilled in marital arts, and use them doing their thing without the wires. I would also be concerned about what the demons are going to look like, esp. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. They will be covered in makeup, and wear those totally unreal looking long, white wigs. I think a "fairy tale" is most fitting to animation. I know I will be in the minority on this, however...

Logged Logged
LuxKen27
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sounds like Inuyasha is headed to Live Action... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
Danyealle wrote:
Sounds like the movie is coming.

The first link goes to a reprint of an April Fool's Day article (see the first two comments...) and the second goes to a rather nonsensical listing on the Adult Swim IY boards, hardly the bastion of breaking news.

So...um...try again?

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sounds like Inuyasha is headed to Live Action... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
The first link goes to a reprint of an April Fool's Day article (see the first two comments...) and the second goes to a rather nonsensical listing on the Adult Swim IY boards, hardly the bastion of breaking news.

hence the reason i said SOUNDS LIKE. This rumor has been going on for a while. Whether it's true or not i don't know. There HAS been an Inuyasha live action play (or musical not sure which-it was Japan only). I was wondering what people thought.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sounds like Inuyasha is headed to Live Action... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
Its a horrible, horrible thing if America does it. I hate dragon ball but the first time I saw the commercial for that, it made me gag because the actors picked didn't even come close to what little I had expected. Now if the movie was done in japan with japanese actors...that I'd watch.

If they do Inuyasha, you have to wonder who'd they cast as Sesshoumaru...I'm afraid that they'd do such a horrible job on the characters, Especially Sess, I'd just automatically gag each time the memory of the movies 'Sesshoumaru.'

I can't imagine any actor that is popular here in the states playing him or inu...I think it'd be more about the special effects than anything.

Logged Logged
October Rose
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sounds like Inuyasha is headed to Live Action... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
the can always cg inuyasha and seshoumaru. i just watched a preview of james camerons avatar and cg has come a long way. it would prob be the only way to do it without some phony looking actor in a cosplay outfit.

Logged Logged
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sounds like Inuyasha is headed to Live Action... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 12
I hope they don't make such a movie, and definitely not with American actors. I would make a point of not seeing it, because I know it would never live up to the actual story. I've never seen a movie that was better than the book, or the anime in this situation.

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.