Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Favourite film
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Favourite film
kukuruza
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Favourite film 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
At whom what favourite film?

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Favourite film 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 23
Oh, I have a few more then what will be listed, but I can't think of them at the moment ^^;

Here we go:

SLC Punk!-I love this movie, it has my favorite actor Matthew Lillard in it. Along with the fact that it shows a different side of 'punk' then what most movies display, its really good. I still get teary eyed at on certain part in the movie.

The fox and the hound-One of my favorite movies, its still touching even after I have watched it many times over.

Oliver and company- XD I don't even know, its just one of those movies I still enjoy watching.

Reincarnation- freaky movie, keeps you guessing and then shocks you still at the end.

One missed Call(Japanese version, not the American one) It hold some mystery and just really keeps your attention till the end.

My Sisters Keeper- A really touching film, I never read the book, so I don't know if it followed exactly. Though the movie was a little bit of everywhere, it had a lot of raw emotion in it, that still effects you after you finish watching the movie.

Paris, Je t'aime(Aka-Paris, I love you) I love all actors/actress' in this movie, the movie is very touching and a great watch. ^_^

A Very Long Engagement-This movie was the first one I saw with Gaspard Ulliel, when it first came out(in 2004) I've loved every movie he has done, but this is still my favorite. Though graphic on some accounts, I love the storyline and the emotion in the movie.

There are more, but I can't think of them right now ^^;

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/11 19:06 By PRVN.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Favourite film 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
I've got alot are you ready?

X-Men United (I liked Lady DeathStrike but I hated the part where she died)
X-Men The Last Stand (Dark Phoenix...yet another awesome character they had to kill off)
Pink Panther 2 (?I saw this in the theater with my Abuelita and we couldn't stop laughing)
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (I don't really know why I like this movie except for the part where they arrive in Rohan)
Daredevil (I like Elektra and her Japanese sai weapons were wicked awesome!)
Volcano High: MTV Dub (omg..this is hilarious)
Rush Hour 1 & 2 (Chris Tucker nad Jackie Chan make a great team xDD..)
The Ramen Girl (This is an awesome movie of an American girl being stuck in Japan and trying to learn the art of making ramen...yes there is actually an art to ramen)
Batman: The Dark Knight (The Joker was EPIC!)
Fantastic Four: The Silver Surfer (I loved this one)
Ace Heart (This is heart-warming movie about a polic dog getting framed for attacking a "supposedly" innocent man. There was one part that made me cry though...it still does)
Ghostrider (the only thing I hate about this movie is that I don't think Nicholas Cage made a good Ghostrider....they should've picked someone alot more...appealing...like Johnny Depp or Viggo Mortensen)
Spiderman 3 (I love the part near the ending where Spiderman is trying to save Mary Jane....again lol)
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Believe it or not I'm a total fangirl of Barbossa lol)
Parent Trap (with Lindsay Lohan) (I have so many fond memories of watching this movies at my cousin's house. We're close ^^)
What A Girl Wants (another movie I saw with my cousin)
Chasing Liberty (yet another movie I saw with my cousin)
Snow Buddies (this movie was actually very cute and funny. Me and my parents loved it)
Hocus Pocus (Omg....this movie brings back memories! I grew up watching this movie and I watch it every year on Halloween. It's a tradition for me)
Balto (animated movie) (I love this movie! I gre up with it and i love wolves ^^)
Beauty and the Beast (Disney) (I've always loved this movie aside from Mulan and Lion King 1 & 2)
Lion King 1 & 2 (I actually loved the second movie because the storyline is cute...this is practically the only disney sequel I loved O.o..)
Mulan (Come on get real! who doesn't love this movie?!)
Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior (yes a corny movie but it seems I love corny movies butthere is a reason. I like Brenda Song and there was also Shin Koyomada in the movie he played a Chinese Buddhist monk. Shin Koyomada played a samurai who got his hair cut by some American and was also shot multiple times on a bridge and died in the Last Samurai)
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (Angelina Jolie makes the perfect Lara Croft!)
The Phantom of the Mega Plex (Disney Channel Original movie) (it loved the suspense)
Rip Girls (Disney Channel Original movie) (I love watching surifing movies)
Ready to Run (Disney Channel Original movie) (Come on a horse that can talk! awesome!)
Susie Q (Disney Channel Original movie) Iit old but it's a great movie)
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (Lucy Liu kicked butt in this movie)
The Italian Job (I saw this with my grandma O.O I was suprised she loved this move)
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (Omg...TOO HILARIOUS...if you don't want to collapse from laughter don't watch this movie ROFL)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/09 10:49 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Favourite film 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
Wow....Here goes....

Grease - Who doesn't?
Dirty Dancing - Patrick Swayze. Nuf sed.
What a Girl Wants - Ian.
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - 80s movie with Sarah Jessica Parker about dancing
Legally Blonde - Just got into that one
All Star Wars - I'm a geek
All Star Trek - Again...A geek
All LotR - Vigo Mortensen, Orlando Bloom, and Ian McKellan
Evolution - David Dachovny's butt.
Labyrinth - David Bowie
A Knight's Tale - Just awesome
All Batman movies - From the ones with Adam West to the ones with Christian Bale
Anything with Jason Stathom - The man is hot with a british accent
Van Wilder
The Proposal - Just saw that one. Ryan Reynolds mostly nekked
A League of Their Own - Girls Baseball
The Stand - A military created disease causes a biblical battle between good and evil. Also, Gary Sinese.
Anything with Jet Li
The Crow - Brendan Lee (Bruce Lee's uber-hot son)
Disney Movies - Cuz I'm a major kid at heart
Crazy Japanese movies that make little to no sense - The crazy sci-fi kind
GODZILLA - The old-school Japanese ones. Not the Matthew Broderick one
John Hughes Films(May he rest in peace) - The Breakfast Club, Ferris Beuller's Day Off
Musicals - Who doesn't love singing?
Merlin - Made for TV movie with Sam Neil about Merlin, King Arthur and all that Jazz
The Mists of Avalon - Made for TV movie with Julianna Marguilles. Similar to Merlin, but told in the perspective of Morgaine le Fey, half sister of King Arthur. Based off of the book The Mists of Avalon.

Basically, I love movies.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.