Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Jorkeh Dreams
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Jorkeh Dreams
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Jorkeh Dreams 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
The Band

Okay. I dreamed that Harvey Dent, Zuko, from The Avatar, and two random guys wanted me to join their rock band, as the lead guitar. I told them I couldn't play, but they Zuko threw a guitar at me. I somehow knew how to play it, and so said it out loud, in amazement. WE were playing at my high school, which I graduated from, at night. The Joker came to see the performance, but didn't do anything. Here didn't even go after Harvey! O.O He even clapped, when we were done. We slept in a building near the guidance office, because we were always to tired to go somewhere else. When I went to visit my friends and boyfriend, in the morning, I tried to disguise myself, when the dean stopped me, and took off my sun glasses. He then allowed me to have them back, after some people asked for my autograph. When I finally got to talk to my friends, Harvey came, grabbed my arm, and was beginning to drag me out of there. Then, being seen, we had to make a run for it. I yelled at him, for taking me away from my boyfriend, only to hear him shot at me," YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!!?" And then I woke up.

The Confusion

I was going to a costume party. Someone else and I were both dressed up as the Joker, only I was dressed better. Then, during the bash, another joker shows up. I say," Okaaay. Another Joker? Come on!" Then, he pulled out a knife and spoke. My eyes went wide. I thought,' Oh crap! He's real! He's real! Oh crud! I'm dressed just like him! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!' So, I did what any person dressed up as a mass murderer should do. I ran! I saw the other guy getting the crud kicked out of him, but didn't know what happened to him. I heard laughing and 'come here' behind me. I wasn't stoppin'! I not an idiot! Alas, he is stronger, faster, and better than me. He gets hold of me, and has the knife at my throat. Standining behind me, his lips at my ear, he starts to talk to me. "Gotcha," is all I caught, because I was too busy paying attention to the knife. Out of all the things to think I thought,'Kinky.' I then moaned.

His attitude changed. "Wha-Did you just moan!? You are actually enjoying this?" I said not a word though. What could I say? I was embarrassed. So, I started waling. He followed, knife still at my throat. I think he was curious, and that's why I was still living. When I had the chance, I got the knife out of his hand and broke it. Then, I ran again. Of course, that didn't work either. Instead, he was behind me with a gun at me throat. >.< I just couldn't win that night. So, for the rest of the dream I walked, with him behind me and his gun at my throat. We talked as if there was nothing disturbing about this situation. Then, I woke up.

So yeah, weird dreams about the Joker. O.o The second one I had last night.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The Jorkeh Dreams 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 31
Lego Guns

I seemed to be watching all this, like some strange show that was right up in person. Lego Batman was chasing after Lego Freeze. Freeze gets away, and is sliding down this ice rope, where randomly Joker Pops up, sliding down some random wire. He points his gun at him saying," What a crappy criminal." BAM! Blows Freeze's plastic brains out. Later on, Batman jumps out of the Batmobile, telling Lego Batwoman to stay in the car. Joker shows up again.

"A bad girl? now that's just too much!" Bam! There goes another head. As soon as Batman returns to the scene, Joker jsut turns his gun and shoot him. More fake blood and lego head in pieces.

This continued on until I was woke up my Kirche to come downstairs and eat. O.o

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.