Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fangirling on a Whole New Level
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fangirling on a Whole New Level
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fangirling on a Whole New Level 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: -666
I was watching this earlier today and could not stop laughing at this very lucky and totally fangirling Japanese woman as she met the three main members of the Harry Potter cast. I'm hard pressed to decide which interview I like the best, but I think her piggy back ride on Rupert Grint won me over

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Fangirling on a Whole New Level 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 26
She was soooo adorable!!! I thought she was going to have a heart attack on the last one! "Amazing, I can hear his heartbeat!!"

I thought that was priceless!! Yes, she was quite a sterling example of what it means to be a fangirl!!! We all can learn a lot from her!

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
swasdiva
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fangirling on a Whole New Level 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
I saw this a few days ago on another blog and immediately uploaded a link to Facebook. They're all priceless, but I think Daniel Radcliff is my fave. He's just such a nerd himself, and so unassuming, he and his girl were two peas in a pod! I LOL'd at the "Moma yogurt" like crazy.

I WANT her t-shirt!!! RAGE GET!!!! Plus I want to make another one with a quote of her saying, "Touch OK?"

Logged Logged

"Tell me a fact and I'll learn. Tell me a truth and I'll believe. But tell me a story and it will live in my heart forever."
Micah caran Damien
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fangirling on a Whole New Level 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Daniel Radcliffe is such a sweetie. He could easily be a conceited jerk like some actors, but he's so humble. I love him. On another note, I bet Sesshomaru has silver eyelashes too...

Logged Logged

And I, tiny being, drunk with the great starry void, likeness, image of mystery, felt myself a pure part of the abyss. I wheeled with the stars. My heart broke loose with the wind. ~Pablo Neruda "Poetry"
Life's a fleeting dream; don't let it go.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.