Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Favourite Music Videos!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Favourite Music Videos!
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Favourite Music Videos! 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
I'm not sure if there's a thread like this already, so if there is... well, I don't know if I can delete this, but I would if I could...^-^''

Anyway, the point of this thread is to share with everyone your favourite music videos. It can be anything you want: fan made or official. But you can only post one video at a time (sorry, I felt like there had to be at least one rule... I couldn't think of anything better). Okay, I'll start this off.

Here's one of my favourites - a fan made video of Raindrops (comic by YoukaiYume, video by OurSpiritWeaver):

Love it!

Your turn.^_^

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/27 01:15 By Honey-Bee.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Starlyte
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Favourite Music Videos! 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Ok, i don't know if you were go with a anime theme here, but that's what i've gone with!

This is a song called 'Bittersweet' its by one of my favorite groups 'Within Temptation' and the video is for the anime 'Naruto'. The video was done by someone called 'Akitamomo' and i absolutely love it!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/27 01:54 By Starlyte. Reason: Not the right link!

** Everything shines when its blessed with sTaRrLyTe**
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Favourite Music Videos! 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
What a beautiful video, Starlyte! Thanks for sharing.

And you can post anything as long as it's a music video. So non-anime is also allowed.

Here's a music video of Hiruma and Mamori from Eyeshield 21 (video by december0snow):

I know it's kinda dark, but I love it!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/27 02:46 By Honey-Bee.
Starlyte
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Favourite Music Videos! 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Honey-Bee wrote:
What a beautiful video, Starlyte! Thanks for sharing.

And you can post anything as long as it's a music video. So non-anime is also allowed.

I know right, the song really suits the clip! and i really like both the songs to each video clip you've posted here. I especially like the way the 'Always SesshomaruKagome video was put together, it flowed really well with the song!!

Logged Logged

** Everything shines when its blessed with sTaRrLyTe**
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Favourite Music Videos! 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
I never heard that song by Within Temptation before, but I'm happy I did. Their music is wonderful.

There's another video I saw of Sakura and Sasuke a few months ago that was kind of like this (sad but beautiful). I don't even watch Naruto, but this pairing looks really cute.^_^

Starlyte wrote:
I especially like the way the 'Always SesshomaruKagome video was put together, it flowed really well with the song!!
I thought so too! She had other fantastic music videos of Sesshoumaru and Kagome, but they were removed.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/27 04:15 By Honey-Bee.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.