Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Congrats Emmaren, LC, Monti and Silver Dragonfly!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Congrats Emmaren, LC, Monti and Silver Dragonfly!
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Congrats Emmaren, LC, Monti and Silver Dragonfly! 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 91
Four of our Dokugans are up for awards from the Feudal Association! Congrats to the four and good luck! So if you belong vote, if you don't you can still vote on the website i think!
www.feudal-pulpfiction.net/fa/nommedfics.html
www.feudal-pulpfiction.net/fa/nommedart.html

Warning, there is GM content on the page so watch the rating when you click!

If you see any others on the list that post here post em in the thread since i don't read much of anything (no slight was intended to those i missed these were the only ones i knew for sure).

Congrats all!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/20 05:18 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DaiyoukaiGeisha
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Congrats Emmaren, LC, Monti and Silver Dragonfly! 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
I see a bunch of other folks on there too, luxken27, piratequeen0405, landofthekwt, and so on. Congratulations to all!

Logged Logged

::::::::::::::::
I like to have a martini, Two at the very most.
After three Im under the table, after four Im under my host.
- Dorothy Parker
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Congrats Emmaren, LC, Monti and Silver Dragonfly! 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 60
Congratulations to Rikayuu, and everyone else nominated for both fanfiction and artwork!

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
TruGemini
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Congrats Emmaren, LC, Monti and Silver Dragonfly! 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
Congrats to all...you are all talented writers!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.