Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
ART THEFT!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: ART THEFT!!
D.S Anno
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:ART THEFT!! 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
there have been many peoples artwork and stories being stolen lately. its pathetic someone would steal something like that. cars, money, diamonds, food/beer now thats what needs to be stolen, but fanart? i hope whoever done this to ya Rika has the same happen to them, or have their hand chopped off either way. let me know if i can do anything to help ya.

lator gator

Logged Logged

There is nothing to fear, but fear itself...or a monster...or an alien...ooh ooh Alien vs Predator but that is just cool, not scary at all.
  The topic has been locked.
Sekiaku
Pup
graphgraph
Re:ART THEFT!! 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I saw the vid and I'm very sorry Rikayu *and all others effected*. its a terrible thing this little twit/tween watevr did. I hope she gets her come-upings.
I'm totally there if there's an angry mob. got my pitchfork ready and everything.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/16 16:25 By Sekiaku.
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:ART THEFT!! 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 696975
Okay, I'm locking this thread now too.

Obviously the girl who has stolen the work has not learned her lesson or she's thriving on this. If it's the latter, then all of you are feeding into it and it will only make her want to do more.

Rika has all of the information she needs to file a complaint. On YouTube you have to be the original copyright owner to file the complaint. So, if you recognize artwork on it, please feel free to send a message to the owner and tell them to file a complaint. But we don't need to contribute anything more to this thread.

Rika, I'm sorry about your work. I hope it is removed and it really is touching to see a community like this rally behind you!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.