Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Win a copy of my novel! Here's how....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Win a copy of my novel! Here's how....
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Win a copy of my novel! Here's how.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
The moderator of the group approved me yay! *dances with joy*

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Win a copy of my novel! Here's how.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 27
Lizzy I think you would like it. Danyealle-sama was kind enough to send me a copy when I was bet'ing for her and I loved reading every minute of it.

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Win a copy of my novel! Here's how.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
They should, it's easy to get approved for those groups. Usually, they do that to keep the spammers and bots to keep from joining and spamming the group with junk.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
I joined the club....now I have to wait to be approved...I really hope I am. I had to tell the mods a little about myself and why I want to join....all under 200 words.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/27 21:47 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
werecritters, psycho bobcats and shapeshifters galore! If you like that kind of thing give it a try!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Ooo sounds interesting ^^

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
here is the blurp!

They’ve met twice once at one the Marquis DeSade’s infamous parties, then during World War II in Germany. That should have been the end of it. It wasn’t…

Darious Mooksoon, the demon Lord of Lust, Sex, and Decadence, could have any being he wants, human or dark creature. But there is one he wants more than any other, and he can’t find her—the doe-eyed, sexy and beautiful Lady Danyealle DesLoup.

After more than a century of trying to find her, he’s been able to locate her once more and will do everything to have her again back in his life. They parted amicably, so he feels it shouldn’t be a problem. But it is. Faced with the obstacles she gives him, he has to do the impossible to make it happen, or perform things he’s never thought he would or could do.

Logged Logged

InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
What is your book about?

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Win a copy of my novel! Here's how.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
Off the top, this is for 18 plus ONLY!

Today I'm doing an author's chat over on the group Whipped Cream 2 groups.yahoo.com/group/whippedcream2/ in a promo for my book Fate: A New Beginning from Whiskey Creek Press Torrid until late this evening. Sign up for the group is a must but for lovers of books it's a great group that you get promos and opportunities to win free books of all kinds!

I'll be there all day answering question, giving free excerpts of my book, some of my original short stories and the like. Come join and sign up to win a copy of my book for free!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Danyealle

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.