Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
FF.net users, BEWARE
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: FF.net users, BEWARE
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
Did anyone else notice that the sicko posted the same 4,160 word 'paragraph' as a "story" on all 44 of his supposed "stories?"

I've reported him for the ratings abuse, since the "story" is totally raunchy and is being posted anywhere from K to M. That is one SICK individual. Or, he's trolling for fellow sickos??

The "ewwww" factor can't be over-exaggerated, however. Unless you really want to make yourself nauseous, don't read it. OR his profile. Ewwww!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The topic has been locked.
Katja87
Pup
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
That is just so wrong. I also went to ff.net to see what everyone was talking about, and I can't believe that anyone could be so disgusting! This guy has way too much free time on his hands. It's strange how ff.net has so many rules, but they seem to fall behind on reinforcing the most important ones.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/11 02:27 By Katja87.
Brenna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
that is utterly disturbing i went to ff.net to see what everyone was talking about of course, i have an account on there but thankfully no stories, and after the first sentence i had to stop it was so digusting!!!! stuff like that is just wrong! what if some kid went on and looked at the profile!!!! thats outragous

Logged Logged
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
I am posting this as something for everyone to look out for, especially if you use FF.net as one of your 'haunting grounds'. There is a member by the name of ChristianWestonChandler going around and basically stealing authors' stories and turning them into something deplorable. Taking the title and description, then writing garbage.

While I took it upon myself to warn the authors of the stories, as well as the site administrators over there, I wanted to tell everyone to watch their stories on their sites carefully. I would be so very angry(to put it kindly) if someone did that to my story, and I most certainly won't stand by and let it happen to someone else.

As authors, I can't help but think that we need to watch out for each others' stories and report something like that. If you believe in karma and the good and bad you put out into the world coming back to you, then I want to send out all the good I can.

Such actions as that really upset me and I'm shaking I'm so angry....I can't even type right.....

Logged Logged
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 25
Reasons like that are why I don't go to FF.net much anymore. I still post for some people on there that do enjoy my stories, but people like that make me sick to my stomach.

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
...........Words can't express how horrified I am. Eww....this guy has a mental problem aside from stealing stories and editing them to his own sick preferences. I feel sick to my stomach after looking at his profile.

I'm taken the measures of deleting all my stories from my profile because I've found FF.net to be unreliable and deplorable as far as stories go. I mean it's a complete Mary-Sue haven! I've seen some people who have "chapter" stories that doesn't have any elaborate details that normally grab my interest and the "chapters" are a mere three senteces (no joke...I've read a couple of Inuyasha stories like that). I'd hardly call that a chapter (and to think I write WAAAY more than those authors so I can give my readers something entertaining to read) Plus from what I read the staff does nothing about....bunch of lazy ass bums

If I can I'll be deleting my account and just post my stories on Dokuga and DeviantArt because I hardly ever go on FF.net for the reasons I've stated above. So if you check my stories on my account there......don't because I deleted them all.

InuGuardian...karma to you for posting this.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/10 19:22 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
Tiana wrote:
Anyone think this is a little too overboard?

My Member ID: 1477514 Tiana Yumi

Author ChristianWestonChandler has committed a serious offense on Fanfiction.net. Not only is there a question of multiple plagiarisms, Fanfiction.net is open to all ages and he has posted offensive material on stories rated K-M, as well as on his profile biography. The material in question throughout the biography is not only disturbing, but vile, sickening, and repulsive. I'm apalled at the vulgar language on this particular author's profile where it could be viewed by young readers without warning. Please see to it that at least his language is cleaned up on his page and the ratings adjusted to fit the content of his 'stories'. Even if there is a question of plagiarism the ratings should be appropriate. Thank you for taking care of this indecent individual.

Member in question: 1927461 ChristianWestonChandler

Profile URL: www.fanfiction.net/u/1927461/

Excerpt in question:
*Removed for this post*

Oh no--this is good...

Logged Logged
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
Good news you guys, they got rid of the HidekiTojo one too. It's a small victory seeing as how he may have another account that we don't know about, but it is a victory none the less. I will keep my eyes open and I hope the rest of you will too. Unfortunately like Noacat said, he has probably taken additional steps to hide himself and our only resort can be to keep ourselves alert until he looses interest.

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 66
About time FF.net did something about that loser. I have to say, Walter, you are the man!!!! Thanks

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:FF.net users, BEWARE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 14
DemonQueen17 wrote:
I've noticed that too. It serves him right. But it gets worse. Not only is this sadistic perv stealing titles and summaries under the 'penname' ChristianWestonChandler, he's also posted and extended the same piece of garbage under the 'pennames', GaryCoIman and the latest is HidekiTojo. This is getting out of control. I went so far as to report this waste of space to ff.net, but unfortunately to no avail yet. FF.net needs to put a stop to this. This guy's ruining this site for real authors. It's absolutely disgusting. Until further notice, I'm not posting any stories on FF.net.

Sadly, the fact that he has more than one account does not surprise me at all. Nothing's worse than a 4chan troll. They are relentless. Mostly because they have nothing better to do. This crap could go on for months, until they lose interest.

The worst part is it's gonna be hard for ff.net to keep up. Being a chan-tard, he probably uses a bunch of proxies to hide his IP, which makes an IP block pretty much impossible. The only recourse is to keep an eye out for his new accounts and report them when you find them.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.