Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Still Forming Idea
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Still Forming Idea
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A Still Forming Idea 15 Years ago Karma: 27
Aww.. thanks, I understand the idea of not being able to help with the banner. I envy those who are so talented. But it helps to know that you are interested in such an idea.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A Still Forming Idea 15 Years ago Karma: 10
I think it's a good idea, and I would totally participate. If I had a way to help you make a banner, I would be there as well.

Logged Logged
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
A Still Forming Idea 15 Years ago Karma: 27
Kay so a short time ago I came up with this list challenge. I formed a list of ten words and the challenge was to use all ten in a one-shot or chapter of a story. I was given the idea of creating a contest out of the idea. The only problem is I wouldn't be able to come up with a banner for the winner because of my lack of artistic ability.

Basically I was wondering if someone would assist me and offer to create a banner if I held such a contest... or if such an idea would be allowed and if anyone at all would be interested in participating.

I'm thinking to make the contest a little more challenging it could be a list of twenty words and at least fifteen had to be used in order to qualified. At the end the best of the responses would be the winner *according to reviewers and voters

I'd like any help - since I have never done anything like this thus far- or suggestions and opinions. Or even if you think the idea is good or bad...

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.