Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Anime Cons
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Anime Cons
Kira Cross
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Anime Cons 15 Years ago Karma: 9
No Jaded i didn't i couldn't go friday and that is when the played, they did seem like my type of band but unluckly for me i couldn't go

oh and if you get the chance check out Sora the Explorer for Sakura con 2009

to catch a super villan

and...oh man i can't remember the others

but all of the skits were great except for two.

and i was really upset because there were too many walk ons and it was shorter this year

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
sesshys_jaded_samuri wrote:
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
I would show you all the pics I took but they would be too big so I'm going to provide a link to my gallery on deviant art that has pics from my first anime con and cosplay ever. I was there all three days for Oni-con 2008 because Oni-con is in my hometown of Houston

captainninjapants.deviantart.com/gallery/#Oni-con-2008

By the way if you see a female Xemnas with glasses and an ugly face....that'd be me.......sadly

I am pretty sure that if I ever get around to posting up my pics form Oni-con, you will find a picture of you in there somewhere... I took pics of virtually ever KH character at the con.

You were at Oni-con! Gah! oh well...I didn't even join Dokuga then so I wouldn't have known you....did you by any chance take a pic of me while I was lugging around a small box with pizza in it? I remember on the second day my friend Carl ( the Roxas with Oath Keeper and Oblivion) was rushing me so I couldn't finish my pizza abd I ended up taking it with me whereever I went...and let's just say several people made a joke about Xemnas carrying his pizza around the con XD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Anime Cons 15 Years ago Karma: 32
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
I would show you all the pics I took but they would be too big so I'm going to provide a link to my gallery on deviant art that has pics from my first anime con and cosplay ever. I was there all three days for Oni-con 2008 because Oni-con is in my hometown of Houston

By the way if you see a female Xemnas with glasses and an ugly face....that'd be me.......sadly

I am pretty sure that if I ever get around to posting up my pics form Oni-con, you will find a picture of you in there somewhere... I took pics of virtually ever KH character at the con.

On another note... Quenton Flynn (Axel) was at AnimeMatsuri this year... he seemed like a little bit of a prick... he totally acted like he didn't want to be there when we were getting his autograph.

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Anime Cons 15 Years ago Karma: 32
Crimson_Angel92 wrote:
yo, it has been awhile since i have posted but i have been working on stuff for Sakura con. and i was wondering who is a fellow Con Go'er or Otaku ^_^ and wants to share thier experinces and pictures

Sesshomaru ^_^ (it's blurry i know, my friend isn't good a taking pictures)

i am the Anbu on this with a random Kakashi ^_^

Did you, by chance, get to attend the Girugamesh show? I would have loved to see them.

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Kira Cross
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Anime Cons 15 Years ago Karma: 9
yo, it has been awhile since i have posted but i have been working on stuff for Sakura con. and i was wondering who is a fellow Con Go'er or Otaku ^_^ and wants to share thier experinces and pictures

Sesshomaru ^_^ (it's blurry i know, my friend isn't good a taking pictures)

i am the Anbu on this with a random Kakashi ^_^

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/21 02:02 By Crimson_Angel92.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.