Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
All About Bras...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: All About Bras...
Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 59
Urgh, Krystina, I sympathize. I developed early as well. My nickname in middle school was "silicones" There are days when I seriously consider a reduction, lol. I think it's a common misconception that breasts make a woman sexier. There are alot of women who are not as well endowed as others and are still absolutely beautiful!!! As it's been said before, "The grass is always greener". People are always telling me I'm lucky, esp since I've lucked out and my girls are still surprisingly perky. I always tell them, "Oh yah, try running w/them or shopping for clothes,needing to get large tops and alter them since there is no such size as 'well endowed small/med'", lol. I also share the sentiment, ladies! Underwires suck!!!! I <3 my GAP bras. Usually dept store brands are horrible, but this particular style holds well, it's comfy and doesn't shape my boobs unnaturally. I used to shop VS, but their bras suck something awful. So uncomfy! Oh, and don't get me started on the jokes!! "Make sure you don't fall over when you pick something up . . . your top heavy you know!" . . . /sigh, duh Capt Obvious. Well, at least we save ourselves an avg 5 grand and recovery from an elective surgery, LOL.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
you know what i hate you can fit through any small spaces. it always seems when i am trying to squeeze through something i am thwarted by those damn things.

Logged Logged
not-active
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 16
I started developing around 11 as well. Absolutely horrible and supposedly I'm still developing. Which is hilarious, since I'm 16, and I think I stopped when I was like 13.

For some reason I think if I was taller than 4' 10 1/2" everything would be easier ;_; Oh well.

Yeah, you don't stop developing until you're in your later 20's or so.
Like I said, I was an early bloomer, and I'm 20 now and I'm STILL developing. My boobs aren't getting bigger though. I've grown a quarter inch in a year, and I find that my waist is getting more defined and my hips are getting wider. This is good, because I was top heavy for a while lol. Downside: my legs are still short little nubs! Haha!!

And don't worry about being short. I've found that tall guys like their women really short! (I love me some tall, dark and handsome latino!)

Logged Logged
Krystina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Nobody: ROFL. My friends make jokes about me fitting into nearly any space. "Hey, we could just hide her in a locker!" Or something.

Oh so there's still hope for me getting hips? YES. Such a relief, that.

Logged Logged
wawa
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:All About Bras... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Hairann wrote...

Let me start off by saying that I don't work for this company and I don't make any money by telling anyone this...

The reason I am saying this is because of of the things I want to get is called strap perfect. It's a clip that hooks your bra straps together and you push it up or down and it gives you great cleavage while hiding your straps behind the 'sleeves' of like X shaped ones and such. Now I won't put the link on here since that would be overstepping just a bit, but all ya gotta do is search for strap perfect and you can find it.
Please note, although no boardcode and smiley buttons are shown, they are still useable

When I was younger I used safety pins and certain hair clips to pin my straps back because my mom would make comments if she could see my bra.

I wish I would have thought of creating a strap perfect I had the general idea!

Logged Logged

If the zombies chase us, I’m tripping you
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.