Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
2018 FUNDRAISING TIME!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: 2018 FUNDRAISING TIME!!
Aleksandra
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:2018 FUNDRAISING TIME!! 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
Are we still able to donate funds? Summer is next to impossible for me to spare money (I'm a broke teacher at that point haha). Now that the school year has started I would be able to donate!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:2018 FUNDRAISING TIME!! 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
Aleksandra wrote:
Are we still able to donate funds? Summer is next to impossible for me to spare money (I'm a broke teacher at that point haha). Now that the school year has started I would be able to donate!

We GLADLY accept donations anytime, any amount... your desire to help keep us going is GREATLY appreciated!! THANK YOU!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Re:2018 FUNDRAISING TIME!! 5 Years ago Karma: 2
When will the next fundraiser be? I want to make sure that I don't miss it this year!!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:2018 FUNDRAISING TIME!! 5 Years ago Karma: 277
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess wrote:
When will the next fundraiser be? I want to make sure that I don't miss it this year!!

Actually, I don't think we'll need a 2019 fundraiser... at least, not completely. We're only a few hundred dollars away from funding 2019 for the entire year, thanks to the generosity of our members last year!!

DOKUGA ROCKS!!!!

Yes, due to Dokugians' generosity last year, we're funded for almost the entire 2019 year! THANK YOU SO MUCH, DOKUGA SUPPORTERS!

Still, we gratefully accept donations year-round, so don't be bashful or delay if you have any spare change. If you can afford it, please drop us some dollars ANY TIME during the year!

Again, thanks so much to everyone who donated last year and made it one of our most successful fundraisers EVER!

LOVE YOU ALL!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Jessica
Pup
graphgraph
Re:2018 FUNDRAISING TIME!! 5 Years ago Karma: 0
PHEW. Thank Goodness!

I have been lurking this site since A Single Spark (I have an original account but I have forgot EVERYTHING) I am so happy to hear that Dokuga will still be here for this year! I will make sure that I send over what I can when I can though! You guys rock!!!

Logged Logged
Treece
Pup
graphgraph
Re:2018 FUNDRAISING TIME!! 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi All,

Is it too late to make a contribution?

I would like to contribute to the site.

Please let me know.

Thank you!

Treece

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.