Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Plot Hole Questions
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Plot Hole Questions
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Plot Hole Questions 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 56
So I ran across this article that questions certain things about the Inuyasha universe. Thought I'd share, though I feel many of these questions have been filed in by fanfiction
Inuyasha Plot Holes

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/11/26 11:21 By KEdakumi.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Plot Hole Questions 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 83
That are real good questions. I mean, like Sangos quick chlothes changing. One Moment she wears her Kimono the next her slayer Outfit. Did she have it under her Kimono? Also in the first movie we see her chaning into her slayer Outfit but there they had time and in the Anime not. So what?!?!?

What leaves me also confunsed is that the whole Story only last one year. I mean, one year!?! With so many adventures and attacks, they would have been attacked at least four times a day and then Kagome had also the time to go home? That can`t be possible right?

But alas it is a really good Story and we all love it. We can all discuss here how some things are not possible but then we could have drawn the series ourself. But it is a Fantasy and we like to flee the real world towards another one, even if it doesn't make sense sometimes.
And everybody can have their own answers towards these question and (maybe) write about them in their own stories.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.