Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hi All!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hi All!
Crimson Rose
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hi All! 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi I'm CR, been on this site for years. Actually used to read a lot of stories on A Single Spark back in the day. I've always been a die hard Sess/Kag fan But after awhile I just started to lurk in the background...reading wonderful stories and not really participating in the Dokuga community. I've realized that some of the people that I used to be in contact with on here, no longer come on so, I'd love to make new friends and get to know new people!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MindlessKitty
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hi All! 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4
Hey ! yeah I'm kind of in the same boat. I've been a background reader and just recently started to write stories. I just started commenting in forums and realized how nice the community is!

Logged Logged

Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Hi All! 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 37
Hi CR welcome back.

Logged Logged
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hi All! 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
I'd like to make new friends as well. It'd be nice to communicate with others here a bit more. I don't sleep at night, so I'm cruising around here quite often at night. I'd like to have some people to chit chat with about something or nothing.

Logged Logged

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom,"

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.