Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sims 4
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Sims 4
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sims 4 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
Anyone play Sims 4? If so, what expansions do you have or plan to purchase? So far I love the game. I was an avid Sims 3 player. My poor laptop struggled like a champ to run all the expansion packs. I was hesitant to buy it at first, considering all the core features they removed, but I have to say it's still a great game I can get lost in for hours at a time if I'm not careful.

Also, are you a fan of custom content aka mods created by the sims community? Which mods are absolutely necessary for you?

Logged Logged

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom,"

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sims 4 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 60
Hi,

I have been a Sims fan since the first release of the Sims many years ago. I have the Sims4 and all the expansion packs and stuff packs for it. But I don't use custom mod just some of the cheats.

Logged Logged
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sims 4 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
Omg no custom content??? How??? I can't play without it! Amazing hair styles, amazing clothes, houses, accessories, basically picking up the slack for EA in my opinion, lol. What expansion pack from previous sims do you want to see in Sims 4? Personally, I'm dying for supernatural and seasons to make a come back, generations of course and pets.

Logged Logged

Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom,"

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Well I don't really know where to get good custom content and I had a real issue with slowness with the Sims 3 when i used a lot of custom content. I really want to see seasons, so tired of sunshine everyday, maybe university and i would love to see a fairy as well. I was a big fan of the future expansion so i would love to see some of that as well. Can you recommend a site for some custom content.

Logged Logged
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
No doubt. Thesimsresources.com has a TON of custom content but I hate all the ads. I put up with it because their content is topnotch.

modthesims.info is really good too.

I mostly use those two because I've yet to have an issues with conflicting or out of date content that wasn't easily fixed.

You can google tons of CC, and with the sims 4, it seems to be able to handle the content a lot more efficiently than sims 3 even with the EA released content. Definitely check it out! A ton of free clothes, hair, skins, eyes, makeup basically anything you can ask for, someone has already made it or is in the process of creating it.

It's awesome.

Logged Logged

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Simsaddiction.com is great too.

Logged Logged

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
I will check these out, thank you. Did you see they have a new stuff pack coming out in a couple of day, backyard stuff with a slip and slid. Looks fun!!!!!

Logged Logged
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Yaaassss!!!! Omg, they really stepping their game up since the official release. I was soooooo sad that they had butchered Sims 3 and tried to sell it to us in disguise as Sims 4 but it was soooo worth the risk despite the short comings. Did you do the latest update? They had some nice tweaks in that package.

Also, do you have Dine Out? I just got it and haven't really explored it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/07/18 01:20 By Sessakag.

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Yep, I have the dine out and I love the new recipes, they look so exotic. Kinda futuristic. And I like the nanny update. Yes in the beginning i was a little mad especially when they took out the toddler stage, they just jump out the crib at middle school age. But with all of the free updates and all of the new releases it has really made the game worth while. I sometimes loose myself on the weekends playing I even have played an Inuyasha family.

Logged Logged
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Yeah I'm still a lil upset about the toddles, not gonna lie. So shocking that I haven't played an InuYasha family yet. I know what I'm going to be doing when my current sims kick the bucket, lol.

I went to one of the high end restaurants and I was shocked! Waiters? Complementing or insulting the chef? Waiting for a table and being seated by the host?

Lol, if I could have seen my own face I'm sure it would have been hilarious.

EA can be a good publisher if they just TRY

Logged Logged

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
LadyBri23
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sims 4 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I've had every sim game since the first generation sims came out. So far for the sims 4 I have all but a few of the stuff packs. I love the game. I always check the gallery to see what other have created. I'm not very good at building, better at decorating. I love how in Dine Out and Get to Work you can own a restaurant and a store/cafe. Tho I wish they would have kept it like the Sims 2 Open for Business where you could be the chef of your own restaurant. I hate how you know have to only be the manager. For a store it takes too long to talk to each person to ring them out.

Being able to fully customize your sim is awesome! I've made sims that look like most of the people that I know. The clothes are pretty good too. Can't wait to see why they come up with next

Logged Logged
SilverInu93
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sims 4 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
when i found out the were creating sims 4 i saved up to buy digital deluxe and got the other packs up to dine out i even made a modern version of Inuyasha XD. to be honest i want to seeif they have the pet expansion pack because some hints say birds horses cats , and dogs, im hoping to get more exotic type of pets.

Logged Logged
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
I have not tried to run a restaurant yet but that will be the occupation of my next family. I hope they bring pets as well, I loved the sims 2 when you could have gerbils and other small pets and I liked the apartments of the Sims 3. I hope they keep on improving. The slip and slide will be great in the next couple of days.

Logged Logged
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Do you use custom content as well?

Logged Logged

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
SilverInu93
Pup
graphgraph
i also wish they had hair stiles and color for sims mail like long hair

Logged Logged
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
I get those from mods. The bulk of EA hairstyles look a hot mess to me. No thought or creativity in a lot of them. I think there are one or two long hair styles for men. You use mods or nah?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/07/20 14:50 By Sessakag.

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
If they have a suggestion box at EA for Sims 4, definitely toss that in! That's an awesome idea. I'd love to see the Supernatural expansion pack make a come back, but with new mythical creatures thrown in the mix. A demon would be a great addition to a pack like that!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/07/20 17:49 By Sessakag.

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
SilverInu93
Pup
graphgraph
no i do not but it would be nice for some long hair heck i would love it if they had a demon expatiation pack now i would have a field day with that.

Logged Logged
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sims 4 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
I tried leaving a post to your wall but it hasn't showed up for some reason, anywho, was wondering if you purchased the new Sims 4 pack? I'm dying to know if it's worth the money.

Logged Logged

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
SilverInu93
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sims 4 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
not yet but i want it

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.