Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Bilingual?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Bilingual?
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Bilingual? 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
Are there any members here that speak Spanish? Something weird happened and I'm not sure if it's a troll or not. English is the only language I know and I'm pretty sure what was written to me was Spanish.

If you speak Spanish and can spare a moment of your time I'd really appreciate it.

Logged Logged

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom,"

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Bilingual? 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
Since I've already deleted several novel-length reviews in Spanish, I feel very certain that this is the work of a spammer. They are only able to post reviews anonymously because you checked that box when uploading your story, so I won't be able to ban them from the site. Unfortunately, banning requires that they login so I can capture an IP address and, well, this one knows better obviously.

Let me know if you'd like this deleted from your reviews.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Bilingual? 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
Oh I see, weird. Yes I'd appreciate the deletion. First time something like that has happened. If it happens again after deletion I'll just deal with it I guess. I'd hate to uncheck anonymous reading just because some people feel to need to abuse the feature. Thank you! Appreciate it!

Logged Logged

Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom,"

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Bilingual? 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
No problem, m'dear! If this, or any other review problems crop up in the future, don't hesitate to contact me and we'll take care of 'em. That is up to and including anything that sounds even remotely flamish... flames are against the rules and we take a very dim view of them.

Hope this takes care of our anon Spanish reviewer, though!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Bilingual? 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
Thank you I will!

Logged Logged

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.