Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Worst Inuyasha Pairings
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Worst Inuyasha Pairings
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Worst Inuyasha Pairings 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
So I remember a fanfiction from way back when that wasn't bad, but the pairing left me scratching my head. It was a Shippo/Naraku pairing, and I was feeling adventurous and decided to try expanding my horizons so to speak.

Are there any pairings that you absolutely cannot stand even if the fanfiction is great? Just curious if this is a character flaw of mine or if a lot more people than I realize also find it hard to stomach a...unique pairing.

Logged Logged

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom,"

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
  The topic has been locked.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Worst Inuyasha Pairings 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 57
Well I dunno about worst pairings. But I can't quite bring myself to read anything Rin x Sesshy related. To me Rin is a child and Sesshy's ward whether or not she's grown up. I see their relationship as father and daughter or Big-brother/Little sister not romantic even if the story shifts ahead ten to fifteen years.

She'll always be a kid.

I don't mind her with Inuyasha as an adult.

Forthy did a great job with that one in Unspoiled.

I'm not sure about Kagura/Sesshy as she dies in the manga and anime. I liked her character. She's feisty and brave too.

I don't really like the Inuyasha x Kikyou dynamic, even if it is a canon pairing. It's just weird after she dies and gets remade as a clay doll thing. She's like a walking Horcrux from Harry Potter, but she talks and eats souls. Creepy. Plus it makes the Kagome x Inuyasha pairing really awkward. Fun, but awkward.

I do like the Sesshy x Kags pairing and I wish it was canon, but it does raise redflags since Sesshy doesn't seem to have cared about Kikyou. Soul reincarnation things and all. Although it would be real interesting to read a piece of fanfiction where he meets Kikyou and learns about the Shikon etc and tracks it down through the centuries to Kagome. And then takes an interest in her because of the Shikon and his brother being tangled in it all.

Now that is something I'd love to read.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/07/11 03:36 By Pyre.
Snailbait
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Worst Inuyasha Pairings 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 36
I'm pretty much okay with any pairings. SessXrin does bother me quite a bit though because i see him as her dad.
Really anyone paired with Naraku that isn't in an AU setting, he's just so evil in cannon.

EDIT
I just remembered I saw a kirara and sesshomaru pairing. That's was really strange

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/07/11 05:38 By Snailbait.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Worst Inuyasha Pairings 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 66
I believe everyone has certain preferences to canon and/or non-canon pairings. If you don't like a certain pairing in a particular story, you don't have to read it. As of now, this topic is on lock.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.