Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Ever notice...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Ever notice...
Elspeth
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Ever notice... 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
that whatever you are currently watching or listening to influences your writing? I'm currently going through that. As I watch new anime, it's influencing my fanfic and it's pretty obvious. Do I care? Nope! It keeps me writing. Music as well. Big time.

Also I'm debating of going ahead and typing up what all I already have written for my fic and putting out there. My thoughts are not linear and it does make things difficult. I record all my story ideas and chapters in a notebook. By hand. I have to create filler chapters and bridges to the gaps. Heh. Hooray for A.D.D. -giggle-

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Ever notice... 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
Ah this constantly happens to me! Tho I tend to go for more oneshots than anything haha! I'm a sucker for AU's

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
DN Silence
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Ever notice... 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
That's a good sign for writers and artists I think, being inspired more often than not.
Sadly, this doesn't happen to me lol. Although I draw often (never really write), it occurs to me that I'm not as imaginative. Why? Because my mind is digital, stubborn and fixated. I hardly get influenced by what I was watching.

Logged Logged

Spyair Forever! MAKOHARU is my OTP! GINTAMA FOR LIFE!
Re:Ever notice... 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Adele usually has me writing angst and feels. I listen to music as I write and it's horrible how much fun I have breaking hearts.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.